Feeding the wackos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeding the wackos

I started a new thread so as not to bump the others back to the top in response to Betty Boop's plea.

My take on the Lamb of God is that much like Esmeralda, he/she is having fun creating a furore. Notice how the lamb never posts after the first one? He/she is having a field day with us and either we should ignore the lamb, or admit that we really have a good time with these wackos.

Perhaps it is a bit harsh for me to use the word wacko as there is certainly a pathetic element to these posters. And maybe we should be a bit easier on them. The key thing is though, the last two have not exhibited any sign of being here in an attempt to help themselves and others. Which is what we are here for.

On the other hand, we all enjoy a bit of fun-- maybe we even need the wackos.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Feeding the wackos

Oh, and one more thing. I don't recall seeing anything aimed at Flip. But everyone knows that playing with Flip is like playing with fire. And her fan club will fan the flames.
    (How do you do it Flip? I told Ez to go spank someone, and all I got was a flimsy PM from her.)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Feeding the wackos

I'm posting this same mssg over & over.....it's getting out of hand.

Ok-I normally stay out of these things but this irritated me.

Why are we picking on Lamentation?

If you read the bio-this person is hurting. The posts yesterday I do admit got me puzzled. Ok-something strange that we are not used to. So why not pm the person & ask before attacking? If you don't like the posts-don't answer them. I looked them over was confused & left it at that. If the posts continued and I was bothered I'd let RJ know. She is the Queen Bee. Let het pass judgement to whether or not a person should be here or not. Who knows if lamentation was under the influence when writing. There is a person here who pops in every once in awhile and writes poems under the influence. So this person blurted out a weird topic that we're not used to. Didn't bother me-I just ignored it because I had nothing to say about it.

If you look up Lamentation 3:59 , which I did out of curiosity because I give everyone the benefit of the doubt when they come here. It states:"Oh Lord, hast seen my wrong: judge thou my cause". Ok-I'm not sharp on my Bible verses-maybe there's an underlying issue. But for whatever reasons if I were a Newbie I'd be put off by the name calling & attacks on someone new.

Bottom line: if you're offended by someone let RJ know. Let her handle it before things get ugly.

Sorry to offend because I love & respect you all but I just can't stand name calling & bitterness in a place where I come for balance in my life.
      :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Feeding the wackos

Hey guys..... it is someone' husband who is feeling scorned and jelouse.

I agree with you Breez about what you said. In this case it is a different story though.

Comment

Feeding the wackos

ah get it now. Thanks for my Twin Acct. for explaining. Take back-Lam you're a bum! Shame on you!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Feeding the wackos

Ah well that is bad and I am sorry for her, I hope she reads this, I apologise for being so flippant, I hope it all works out okay for her.

Summer

Comment

Feeding the wackos

You are right Breez. We have all acted poorly. However, in defence of everyone involved, there was a good deal of provocation leading to it. Nonetheless, I agree that we need to be a little more tolerant and less ready to have a bit of fun when provoked.

Comment

Feeding the wackos

my post crossed here.-- does this mean we're allowed to keep having fun?

Comment

Feeding the wackos

A husband or anyone signing on here under the guise of someone else is beyond reprehensible to me. What a major violation of trust. I would never forgive for that. Such an invasion of privacy. And yes, the person is now in subscriber but without changing name and password the contamination has spread there too. Hopefully the password was changed but he can still follow- that f*cker.

When something does not smell right from the get go, it never is. Freak newbies will never get empathy from me and this one gets a swift a kick in the as*. I hope his balls land on the other side of the earth in OZ for flop to get a hold of.

And yes, the games have begun!!!!!

Comment

Feeding the wackos

I did my Catholic scolding and in the actions of Pontius Pilate "I wash my hands of this". But of course Beatle if it gets funny.....

Comment

Feeding the wackos

oh, it will if Flip and Summer Wine and The Frog (et.al) come back.

Hey frog-- lamentation= anal toe mint.

Comment

Feeding the wackos

Oh, sorry I meant to group Lucky in there with the rabble-rousers. I, of course have been an innocent bystander (whilst I shoud be making supper for the kids)-- I'm outta here.

Comment

Feeding the wackos

Me too Beatle. This defending a wolf in sheep's clothing crap had me take an hr. out of my day off. Boooo......Hiissss.......

Comment

Working...
                          X