45? your family starts early! planning to take over the world lol

roxane

Comment

I'm getting old

Congratulations Grandad!

Bella xxxx

Comment

I'm getting old

Wow, you work fast Popeye. I should have guessed. Congratulations.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I'm getting old

Congratulations Popeye!! Sending hugs and well wishes on to you and your expanding family. I am still waiting for grandkids-it might be a while for me.
          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

I'm getting old

Very Cool!
            I love babies!
            I can't wait until I become a grandmommy some day!
            Congratulations!

Comment

I'm getting old

P-

Much Congratulations!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/317830=1692-attachment.gif[/img]
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I'm getting old

Awh that was sweet Breez - congrats again Pops - I've got three grandkids now, they are wonderful and they don't make you old, they give you the excuse to act like a wean all over again! Not that I ever needed an excuse actually!

Comment

I'm getting old

Congrats Popeye! I just became a Grannie myself last month! A GREAT EXPERIENCE to say the least. I look forward to every day my Grand daughter gets older so I can teach her things that Grandma's only have time for. Like baking etc.

Best wishes to your family.

Michaela
                  :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                  AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

I'm getting old

Nice, I'm 45 too and I still get "carded"! You will be a grandparent and a great grandparent and maybe even more. Time is on your side sweetie! Enjoy it!
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

I'm getting old

Popeye - great you're going to be another Pops!!! :thumbs:

I'm going to be a Mother-in-Law on Saturday.....grrrr! Look out! Then I hope to be a Granny - eeeek! - if they are blessed... Then I think I'll go get myself a handsome hunk :anyone: and start - not quite - all over again!!! :anon:

Enjoy Popeye! :armsaround:

Love
                      F x
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

I'm getting old

45!!! You're just a baby!!! Too young for me!!! Oooops - didn't mean to hurt your feelings - you know I love you - in the other sort of way. (But I still think you have sexy legs)

I better stop - I think I just said something stupid.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I'm getting old

Popeye,
                          Your truly the Sailor man ! Congrats to Olive Oil !!! IAD
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I'm getting old

Congratulations Pappa Pops.

Comment

I'm getting old

Congrats Popeye, I'm right there with you I get my 3rd Grandchild in Dec. I'm only 46. But we started young didn't we
                              Smiles
                              Mar

Comment

I'm getting old

Congratulations Popeye!!!! That's wonderful news.

I'm not quite 50 yet either and became a granny of twins (one of each) in July. It's lovely.

As for the 'getting old' - a lot of my friends are having 50th birthday crises at the moment. I'm looking forward to my own with equanimity: Becoming a granny is a much bigger milestone of the passage of time, after all and the good thing is that with the 'pain' of realising you're getting older, you also get the huge 'gain' of lovely little people.

Also, one thing I really love about it is that I kept being congratulated for something that had required no effort whatsoever on my part lol.

Enjoy it all.
                                uli

Comment

Working...
                                X