Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou

Hi all.
    just wanted to say thanks really. For all the support you gave me yesterday. I'm okay. Better than yesterday. Still got this dark gloom over me (so to speak) but I'm fine. Hunky dory! I will try and do something about this. Just need a kick up the arse I suppose!

Thanks again. You are all incredible.

Bella xxxx

Thankyou

So good to hear you are doing better. Please do get to work on the depression, though. It doesn't give up so easily. And be good to your baby. We're all here for you Bella.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thankyou

Bella,
      Please do ask your doctor about depression...so that when this little one gets here you will feel good about yourself and enjoy your new addition. You have done so well, you should be very proud of yourself.

Comment

Thankyou

Hi Bella,
        glad you feel better, no you don't need a kick, when is that baby due ? you have
        so much to look foreward to
        Take care Love Paula xx.

Comment

Thankyou

Hi Bella,
          I'm happy to hear that you feel some better today.
          I had a good (up) day yesterday but this morning when I first woke up I felt a "cloud" over me. As you said it feels heavy and dark.
          So I got up , drank my juice and had a little quiet time reading my devotions and had some coffee and cereal.
          By then I felt better. I got outside in the sunshine and did a little work.
          I say all that just to say.....we sometimes CAN lift our mood a little if we learn what to do to help it up!
          Like the food and quiet tiime and then some sunshine. Music and some positive books or a good tv show also help me. I watched a woman and her husband prepare for two sets of identical twins last night! They already had a little boy. It was an "upper" to see them go through all they had to go through and have their babies finally home at the end of the program.Two boys and two girls! Whew!
          I would be THE LAST person to say that this works ALL the time for me...
          There are some days with no sunshine but I keep my hopes up knowing that the darkness WILL pass...
          Someone once told me that when it seems the darkest, THAT is when God has put you safely in "the cleft of the rock and covers you there with His hand" until the storm passes by.
          :h Nancy (Belle)
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Thankyou

Glad your mood has lifted some, Bella.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Thankyou

I am so glad you are feeling better-ish today Bella. It is soooo tough to be pregnant, have an alcohol problem and a husband who at the moment isn't really there for you. I understand so completely as I was there myself a couple of years ago. Although I didn't drink when I was pregnant the depression and loneliness really did a number on me. Then with extreme postpartum and drinking like a fish after the fact - I really wasn't 'functioning'.

Know you are amongst friends here and we love and care about you. We will always be here for you no matter what or how you are feeling. I know that relationships on the internet are different than what we need in real life, but let us help you through this as best we can. Many hugs xoxoxo

Comment

Thankyou

Good to hear from you, Bella! Baby steps...

XOXOXO

MM
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Thankyou

Sending you good thoughts for you and your little one. I just became a Grandma and it was a life changing moment. Ironically my grand daughter's initials are AF!!!! I think someone is telling me something.

Please share any time you feel the need. We are not here to judge, just to listen and help if we can.

Michaela
                  :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                  AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Thankyou

Glad you're feeling better! I've heard Omega 3's are good for depressed preggies and perfectly safe. The best on the market is supposed to be "Omega Brite", and it's my favorite as well. All of the toxins that are in fish stay in the meat, none are in the oil so it is supposed to be safer than actually eating fish. You do not want to eat tuna or swordfish while pregnant, high in toxins. The Omega 3 fish oils are supposed to be the #1 choice for pregnant women and breast feeding Moms w/postpartum depression. Take care sweetie : )
                    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                    - George Jackson

Comment

Thankyou

I took Omega 3's during my pregnancy. They may have contributed to a 'better' mood and such but the only outcome I have noticed is my kid is SUPER SMART! She is two and wants to brush her own teeth twice a day - what is up with that?!?! Doesn't seem to be helping with any potty training tho! :H

Anyway, on a serious note... it is suppose to help with depression. Get some good fish or flax seed oil and see if it helps!

Comment

Thankyou

Omega 3's are good for the heart and the head. People take them to help with ADD, dementia, Bipolar, depression, etc. So I would think she would be super smart : )
                        Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                        - George Jackson

Comment

Thankyou

I'm so glad you are feeling a little better, Bella. You've got a ton of friends here - all over the world! Hope that is worth a little smile. Hang in there, sweetie.
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Thankyou

Great Bella,
                            !Que sera, sera ! Bella tommorrow is another day. Glad you have a good spirit ! Good Luck ! IAD
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thankyou

Bella - thinking of you and seeing that cloud lift for you.

Blessings to you and Bump...

F x
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                              X