Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou

Bella,

Glad today is a little brighter for you!

Julie

Comment

Thankyou

omega 3

I have read a number of times that post-partum depression may be partly related to deficiency in omega 3 fatty acids. I forget why pregnancy and/or breast feeding might deplete them. alcoholism does too.

sorry can't find the book I read about this in, i am pretty sure it was the Omega 3 Connection.

anyway, pregnant women have to be cautious about sources of omega 3 because of the mercury in some fish. supplements also have to be purified.

it's probably worthwhile talking to a doctor about it or maybe someone else will post more information.

Comment

Thankyou

I'm so glad to hear your upbeat message Hon... Music to all of our ears really. Get your rest and take good care.... Soon enough you will get the pleasure of meeting this lil' mystery person that has been sharing your body with you. How exciting ! Hugs,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Thankyou

Nancy - I would like you to know that I was taking Salmon/Fish oils throughout my whole pregnancy. She has turned out wonderful. Se is so super smart AND my doctor has said that nothing bad would come out of this supplement. And these were Equate Brand - bought at Walmart! No mercury poisoning for me!!!

Omega 3's are no miracle drug - but they do help in you over all well being. And my post partum - both times were caused genetically.

Comment

Working...
          X