dissilusioned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dissilusioned

I am feelin a bit despondent right now. I come here in the hope of feelin better about myself, where I'm at, where i'm going etc... but right now i dont like it here. My friends are disapearing one by one, for reasons other than what we are here for. I'm not going to go into it because I am tired right now. but I know I dont like it.
    Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

dissilusioned

Maxine,
    I don't know who has left, but there are still A LOT of good people on here getting help and helping each other, hope you stick with us.

Comment

dissilusioned

Maxine, lets look into this objectively (is that how you spell it???) Diamond and tonypoint have gone awol for a while ............

That's just 2 people out of a whole site ............

I just replied to a pm that you sent me and I know that several people responded to your posts last night .........

Why are you so low??????

Love ya, BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

dissilusioned

maxine hang in there, people may come and go from time to time depending on what is going on in their life. Stay with us girl!
        Marcie

Comment

dissilusioned

playing with the kitties will make you feel better!

Comment

dissilusioned

yeah thanx guys. just havin a "moment"

Comment

dissilusioned

I don't know you Maxine, but I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like you have a lot of friends here that still care and want you around here.

Wishing you well wishes,

Michaela
              :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
              AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

dissilusioned

lucky;187606 wrote: playing with the kitties will make you feel better!
                GREAT Idea!
                Marcie

Comment

dissilusioned

maxine, we are here for you. I am going to send you a PM.

Comment

dissilusioned

Maxine,

There will always be a few jackbutt's that will be terrorizing this website but we just have to have RJ do her part and terminate those people.

Kind of sad that there have to be people out there playing mind games when we are trying to support people with real problems and fix ourselves at the same time.

I just think we are such emotional people to begin with that it's hard to see people go.

Just hang in there Maxine. xxoo

Comment

dissilusioned

Awwww, please don`t be disillusioned max........let`s all pull together. I and so many others are here for you.

Hugs to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

dissilusioned

Thanx everyone. Now no one else is allowed to leave! GOT THAT?? love you all and thanx again xxxxxxxxx max xxx

Comment

dissilusioned

Hi Maxine,

Sorry you had "a moment" :h I must say your avatar makes me feel very shagadellic :H Nice Choice

Take Care,

My Heart
                          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                          - George Jackson

Comment

dissilusioned

Max....!
                            Poop happens ! come back....come back to Jamaica...sorry I was having a moment ! But you know you can always contact your friends here at MWO.....IAD
                            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

dissilusioned

Hey Max,

I don't know what's happening?? I was away a while and I'm not quite so active here as I used to be, but it was really comforting to come back here after some time away and see some familiar friends.

I'm sorry if some of your pals aren't around right now but please don't you go anywhere!!! Seriously, I was sooo glad to see all the MWO familiar avatars, including your little skater in her pink outfit

I'm really dismayed sometimes with MWO, because I log on here for comfort and lately there just seems to be unest.

But I think we are all too much of a great family to let it get to us.

Kitty
                              Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                              Confucius

Comment

Working...
                              X