Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dissilusioned

Hi Max,
    I'm here everyday and will probably be here for a long while. Hope we get a chance to chat.

Comment

dissilusioned

Maxiene,

Don't go, some of us are just busy right now. I've been really busy with work and family stuff and it takes it's toll on my cyber life. I log in and lurk and if I'm tired I can't think of something productive or positive to say so I say nothing. It doesn't mean I'm off drinking or giving up on MWO.
      Some days I spend practically the whole day logged on here and then like you I get attached to people and miss them when they are gone. I believe that everything happens for a reason and people might come and go, but in one day or one visit you might touch their life, or they might touch yours. You might say or hear just exactly what is needed at that moment. You might not never know that it happened.

If this site helps you, don't give up on it. We all need each other, the bad stuff falls off.

Melissa
      If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

dissilusioned

Hey Maxine!

I'm still here too! Keep the chin up! I know exactly what you are feeling, but I am forcing myself to accept that there is usually a better reason than what we get ourselves to believe if there is any silence out there. Everyone does have their moods, busy times, vacations etc...

BTW, Today was a big skating day for my daughter: 2 USFSA skating tests at a pretty high level. She passed one with flying colors, and falied one by two tenths of a point, but it was still a great effort. Just wanted to let you know since I'll bet you understand...

Take care. I am thinking of you!

Comment

dissilusioned

Maxine

I don't know you very well, but I have seen you on the boards and would sure hate to see you leave. Even in real life, ie. not cyber life, friendships change and evolve, people come and go - that doesn't mean this isn't a good place to be. Hang in there, and get to know new people. This site won't be a good site if we don't have good people here, and you are obviously one of those good people.
          The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

dissilusioned

chin up matey!
            "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

dissilusioned

PinkLady;187821 wrote: Hey Maxine!

I'm still here too! Keep the chin up! I know exactly what you are feeling, but I am forcing myself to accept that there is usually a better reason than what we get ourselves to believe if there is any silence out there. Everyone does have their moods, busy times, vacations etc...

BTW, Today was a big skating day for my daughter: 2 USFSA skating tests at a pretty high level. She passed one with flying colors, and falied one by two tenths of a point, but it was still a great effort. Just wanted to let you know since I'll bet you understand...

Take care. I am thinking of you!
              Oh wow, what level was it?? tell me, tell me, I am soooo excited. A BIG pat on the back from me! How old is yr daughter cant remember if u said. XXX
              Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

dissilusioned

maxine;188894 wrote: Oh wow, what level was it?? tell me, tell me, I am soooo excited. A BIG pat on the back from me! How old is yr daughter cant remember if u said. XXX
                Oh, just out of curiosity, was it field moves that she just missed out on?? they r a bugger
                Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy

Comment

Working...
                X