Question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question?

I notice some members have a saying or label next to their avator - mine just says "Member". How do you change that? I have looked all over the place and can't see anyplace where this is done. ?????
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Question?

Hanna let me know.

Comment

Question?

Hannah, you need to become a Subscriber to change your member title. It is one of the perks of being a Subscriber, not to mention it is a good/fun way to support RJ (if it is in your budget) and her site as it does cost a lot to run a website like this....we have a lot of fun over there.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Question?

Lushy, I am a subscriber, but still don't know how to go about it.
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Question?

Maybe we are talking about two different things? I pay the $9.95 per month, got the free bottle of Kudzu, etc. Does this have anything to do with subscribing to individual threads?

Comment

Question?

Hannah and Propartychief:

Go to User CP. Then go to Edit Profile. Then go to Custom User Title.

Type in what you want to appear and don't forget to 'save'.

That should work for you.

Comment

Question?

tawnyfrog - thanks a bunch!

Comment

Question?

Sorry about Lushy's first response, she's not very observant sometimes, it's the senility creeeping up on her. I, on the other hand noticed your pencils immediately!
                It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Question?

Don't worry Lushy-my only brain cell didn't notice either!

Very observant Flip!:applaud: Attached files [img]/converted_files/318240=1702-attachment.gif[/img]
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X