Betty Boop Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betty Boop Family

I wanted to start a thread for her as she and her little one are going to be seeing the doctor tomorrow about the seizures Kerry has been having. I know you must be feeling a bit of anxiety... and wanted to know we are thinking of you.

Betty - I hope you and your family will find some relief. All the best from your friends. :l

Betty Boop Family

I didn't know about that. I wish the best to you. I know there has been a lot of progress made on controlling seizures. Hope it all works out, BB.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Betty Boop Family

Looking forward to your update BB. I think it will be hopeful.

Comment

Betty Boop Family

Thanks AFM!

Prayers and best wishes to BB and Kerrie.

Comment

Betty Boop Family

BB, as I think I posted before, modern science has come a long way. I think your daughter will come out of this w/o the grand mals, maybe asymptomatic, if not this go around next. Hang in their hon.:l

Comment

Betty Boop Family

BB, hope everything goes the way you want tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

roxane

Comment

Betty Boop Family

BB,

Yes. I want to add my hopes for you and Kerrie tomorrow. I recall the doc thinks he may be able to completely fix the seizures, right?

Sending prayers up that he can and does!!

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Betty Boop Family

:huggy
                Thinking of Kerrie tomorrow. Hope it goes well.

Comment

Betty Boop Family

Oh, gosh did I spell her name wrong?? Sorry BB.

Comment

Betty Boop Family

BB - You and Kerrie and your family are in my thoughts.

:h
                    Marcie

Comment

Betty Boop Family

Aaah, bless .... thank you ......

For those of you that are new ....Kerrie has epilepsy from scar tissue in her brain from complications at birth ....

She had brain surgery to remove the scar tissue last year which reduced her seizures, however they have recently become more frequent.

Tomorrow the neurosurgeon is going to do an MRI scan to see if it is possible to operate again ...... so it's a bit scary .....

Love you all, BB xx
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Betty Boop Family

BB - Sending many good thoughts your way for Kerrie and your family.

Pansy

Comment

Betty Boop Family

Sending good thoughts for all of you.......and looking forward to a happy update!
                          Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Betty Boop Family

May angels be with you...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/318601=1710-attachment.gif[/img]
                            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Betty Boop Family

Betty, Betty, Betty,
                              My thoughts are with you ! I have 3 children, I can't even imagine going through this. I love kids as much as you do. It's heart breaking to have to deal with this ! My prayers are with you. IAD !
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X