Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOPE TO NEWBIES

HI ALL!

It has been a while since I have posted here, which in a way is a good thing! Just to let everyone know, I have been keeping up on my supplements (well, most of them at least - 3-6 Kudzu per day, 2 l-gluts, gamma, milk thistle, All One (have been mixing with OJ), primrose, trying to remember to take the B complex and Magnesium at night. I am taking 200-300 mg. of Topamax everyday, depending on how much I remember to take. Have not been doing the CDs at all. I have been ordering the Topa online and have several boxes left but do not know if I will reorder - that is how confident I am. Maybe that is a mistake, it probably is. I'll have to wait and see.

But I must tell everyone this program is really working for me. I am still drinking but NOT AT ALL LIKE I USE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wake up every day and honestly say to myself that My Way Out has helped me and is working. If I even want a beer (which is all I ever drink), I maybe have one and then sometimes I don't even FINISH IT! It is amazing. When we go out, sometimes I will have several beers but when we get home I may or may not have another. This is an amazing thing for me. I no longer drink until I pass out. Sometimes I don't even drink at all.!!

I began this program the beginning of the June. Please don't give up. I almost did and am so glad I didn't. Good luck to all!:goodluck:

HOPE TO NEWBIES

That was nice of you to take the time to share this with us. It is always a source of encouragement and inspiration to hear about others' successes. Keep it up.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

HOPE TO NEWBIES

so great!

Helpmeout, it is fantastic to hear how great you are doing, and how much following the program has helped you, but you are the one doing it!!! We all love to hear the good news and I am glad that you posted. That is proof that if we really work it and incorporate all or most of the parts that we will improve and feel so much better. :h Suz
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

HOPE TO NEWBIES

HI, am new to this site. Drink alone mostly, and more than I would like to, my goal is to cut down to 2 glasses of wine per week. Any suggestions??

Comment

Working...
        X