careful aussie girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

careful aussie girls

my brother in law emailed me this and he is a senior constable in the vic police

> >Subject: FW: VERY IMPORTANT - IN OUR OWN BACKYARD
    > >
    > > >>
    > > >>
    > > >>
    > > >> This actually happened a few weeks ago right here near Fairfield. It
    > >was
    > > >> early evening and a young lady stopped to get petrol She filled her
    > >tank
    > > >> and walked into the store to pay for her petrol. The cashier told her
    > >
    > > >> 'Don't pay for your petrol yet.....walk around the store for a while
    > >and
    > > >> act as if you're picking up some other things to buy. A man just got
    > >into
    > > >> the back of your car. I've called the police and they're on their
    > >way'.
    > > >> When the police arrived, they found the man in the back seat of the
    > > >> girl's car and asked him what he was doing. He replied, he was
    > >joining a
    > > >>
    > > >> gang and the initiation to join is to kidnap a woman and bring her
    > >back
    > > >> to the gang to be raped by every member of the gang. If the woman was
    > >
    > > >> still alive by the time they finish with her then they let her go.
    > > >> According to the police that night, there is a new gang forming here
    > >
    > > >> originating from Wetherill Park. The scary part of this is because
    > >the
    > > >> guy didn't have a weapon on him. The police could only charge him
    > >with
    > > >> trespassing.... He's back on the street and free to try again. Please
    > >be
    > > >> aware of what's going on around you and for your family and friends.
    > > >> LADIES you or one of your family and friends could be the next
    > >victim.
    > > >> Please forward this on to everyone you know. Please do not discard
    > >this
    > > >>
    > > >> message it is very important that everyone knows what is happening.
    > > >> Please be careful when leaving your vehicle and make sure it is
    > >ALWAYS
    > > >> Locked to prevent this from happening to you. Stamatia Moutsios
    > >Acting
    > > >> Senior Community Corrections Officer Ringwood Community Correctional
    > > >> Services Level 1/2 Bond Street Ringwood, Victoria 3134 DX: 212465
    > >Tel:
    > > >> (03) 9871-5900 Direct Line (03) 9871 5904 Fax: (03) 9871-5999
    > >Email:
    > >
    > >
    "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

careful aussie girls

That is bloody scary.

I am paranoid about things like that as it is........

Thanks for the alert Max.

Comment

careful aussie girls

Thanks Max appreciate it. Kim
      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

careful aussie girls

That is really weird. Only last night i stopped at 7/11 and usually lock my car before going in. For some reason, i left the keys in the ignition and went in anyway. On my way in i thought, "somebody could easily get into my back seat like they used to in all those scarey stories we used to tell"...

Your story has just confirmed for me that i will continue locking my door, even if it is just paying for petrol. What a creep. Fairfield is right near me. These people make me sick.
        One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

careful aussie girls

And there's me, ex-Londoner (Oz citizen 20 yrs), always crowing about how safe this country is. This email turned my stomach, but it's good that you're putting it out there Max. I too will be locking my car from now on, even though I'm thankfully a few thousand miles from Fairfield. Clearly, it can happen anywhere.
          Kyna

Comment

careful aussie girls

I am afraid I am too much of a skeptic to believe this, sorry. I'd need more evidnece than just an email - I rang the number and it is the correctional service, but of course it's after hours and no one is there! lol
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

careful aussie girls

Double 0 Flip!

Comment

careful aussie girls

I didnt want to scare anyone, just thought i should post it just in case and blue bell go crows! maybe we will play again next week!!!
                "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

careful aussie girls

Look forward to it Max! I sure enjoyed our play last night!!!

PS For followers - 3 small glasses of wine and 2 large glasses of water consumed! (last night!)

Comment

careful aussie girls

I just wonder how you wouldn't notice a guy in the back of your car?

Fair enough I drive a little hatchback, but I always see the sand in the backseat everytime I get in my car and think, I gotta clean that up, so I think I would notice a bloke in there.

Luv Jas xx
                    :thanks: :h

Comment

careful aussie girls

I wish some women weren't so complacent!

Comment

careful aussie girls

Hi Bluebell,

Your probably right, but I have found the guys I need to be really afraid of are the ones that I have met that appear to be nice and normal and portray themselves to be nice guys that want to have a meaningful long term relationship with me.

Then turn out to be 'sociopaths', or new term 'antisocial' but are really just psycopaths, with no emapthy for their fellow humans, let alone women ( and you can include mysogynists big time ), who want to control, humiliate, and punish us for being women.

I admit my drinking has blinded me to these preditors in the past, but the last had my whole family fooled in the beginning.... they're good 'actors'.

A guy in the back seat would be really scary, but much less than a man you've let into your heart, head and home that turns around and threatens to kill you and your family, and then stalks and intimidates. And everyones heard the stats, the woman will be hurt and usually raped, with consent derived from fear of the repercussions, if not killed

Take your choice, I'd rather see the guy in the back seat, from afar of course, through the sand.

And just for the record I'm not a 'man hater', I have the most wonderful son, and son in law.

Just my experience.

Luv Jas xx
                        :thanks: :h

Comment

careful aussie girls

I say I wish some women weren't so complacent because I used to be one of these women.

All I am saying is, be quietly vigilant and stay in public places and don't put yourself in any danger. If you are at all afraid....alert someone, anyone.

And, for the record, I would definately not
                          want to see the guy in the back seat.

But I do feel for you and your experience Pisces, it sounds horrific.

Comment

careful aussie girls

Well, at 42 Jas, am still hopeless at choosing a good`un, so am content to steer clear of men............at least for another week anyway!!! LOL

All kidding aside jas.........I know just what you mean.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

careful aussie girls

Is it just me, or do ALL men these days (in our age group) seem to be complete idiots, losers or psycopaths? I've been on the dating scene for 10 years now and haven't many ONE man that I want to spend serious time with, let alone effort!
                              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
                              X