Flip's 12 step Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip's 12 step Program

Here's to Dogs Flip !!! Heck, 98 % of my friends have fur, four legs and alot of em' say "woof" !! You never fail to amaze me !!!!!.. I have been laughing reading your posts and threads for soooo long !!! You are a HOOT !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Flip's 12 step Program

I like um all but #3 was the one that made me lol! Love ya Flip!!!
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Flip's 12 step Program

Defect of character? Powerless? ... these are the things that turned me off on AA.

For those taking offence at Flip's post, I don't believe it was meant in an evil spirit. It just bears a message that expresses how a lot of us feel when confronted with the AA credo-- which really is a credo (no suggestions here, just obligatory admissions of character flaws and powerlessness and being forced into organised religion.). And it WAS funny-- c'mon, you gotta admit.

For those of you who get help from AA, I think it's great. I know a few people who have great success stories to tell from AA. But obviously it has not been enough for many of you if you are here too.

Anyway, let the Flip be flippant. She means no harm. And she helps us all with her humour and support.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Flip's 12 step Program

Ah, there wasn't even that much thought put into it, I just had a laugh playing with it. Crikey, if we can't laugh at ourselves, who can we laugh at. I've sat through a ton of 12 step meetings! (never graduated past step one however!)
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Flip's 12 step Program

Hi Flip,

Loving the philosophy!!! Go girl!

And thanks for the smile you gave me

Luv Jas xx
            :thanks: :h

Comment

Flip's 12 step Program

Flip - to be clear - I like the flippant in you and laughed at your 12 steps...

I have a friend who published a book, Conversations with Dog. It really is his musings about life and love with his dog.
              Hugs,
              imatree

Comment

Flip's 12 step Program

Just as long as we don't have to kiss Dog's butt in the hope that he takes our addiction away - but only if we leave MWO!

(See laughing out loud thread by Flip if you think I have finally lost it! )

Satori
                xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Working...
                X