Sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing

I'm a teacher in the US, and I would love to get textbooks from other parts of the world. In seventh grade we currently teach geography, the Middle Ages in Europe, modern Europe and Russian, and Africa. Next year it will be different. But I would so love to see what a text book from another country looked like. I'd be willing to trade. Let me know if you can get your hands on a grade 7 (ages 12-13) social studies textbook or reading/writing skillls textbook. Let's share! PM me if you are interested and we can share information. Thanks.

Julie

Sharing

Bless your heart and best of luck to you and your lucky students !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Sharing

I'm answering here (instead of PM) to bump your post up again so that it doesn't get lost before many others see it.

Do you want texts in other languages as well? Even though you wouldn't understand my language, maybe the pictures and organisation would be of interest to you?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Sharing

Nope, sorry - I went and asked my youngest and she's only got a maths book from year 7. They school here lend them to the students and they give them back at the end of the year for the next class.
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
        X