Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Hi all,

Thursday morning, at 8.31 am I became a Nan!!!

My daughter Jade had her beautiful baby boy Fynn Jay, her first, after a 4 hour labour, no drugs, and was so focused and calm she made it look easy, and yes I was there to witness my perfect little grandson enter the world.

I'm on cloud nine, my daughter is fine, and doing the mum thing like a natural, and dad Cam was there too, and was so supportive during labour, doing all the right things, and is so proud and happy with his little son, and just in time for Dad's Day too. Yay!!!!

Fynn was 2 weeks early but well cooked, 6.9 lb, a little tacker, with lot's of golden brown hair and perfectly healthy. He's the cutest little baby, yes I'm biased, lol.

I've fallen in love with him big time, found it hard to tear myself away, he's all I can think about, and he's given me lot's of reason to continue on my journey of self improvement, which of course includes being and remaining sober, so I can be the best Nan that I can.

So from cloud nine, I'll sign off, hope to never come down, lol.

Luv Jas xx
    :thanks: :h

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

What a joyous, positive post! Thank you Jas.

May you stay on your cloud forever!

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Congratulations. It's great that you feel so motivated to keep improving for your little angel. I hope you grow and remain close.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Wow, to be there and watch, amazing stuff. Yes, you'll have to stay sober for little Fynn, he doesn't need a lush for a nana!
        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Congratulations Pisces! Thats wonderful news! I bet you are very proud. Enjoy every minute with your little Fynn.. Bella xxxx

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Congats to you, your daughter and little Flynn! I love babies, and you are lucky to now have one to play with and take good care of ... lucky, lucky you!
            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

congratulations!

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

So delighted for you all with Fynn Jay`s safe arrival, Jas. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Enjoy him!!!

Nothing like a brand new life to fill our hearts with hope.

All my love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Copngratulation Jas. I was present when my grandson was born 8 years ago so I know
                  how you feel. Jack and I have always shared a special bond, as you will with Fynn. There
                  is just something so special about being there at the birth.
                  Lots of love Paula. xx

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Thanks everyone for all your good wishes. He is a little angel of hope.

I've got 'Nan' baby brain, lol, just love him so much!

He is a ray of sunshine for our family, and my daughter and her husband will be wonderful parents, he's a lucky little fella.

Love to all, Jas xxx
                    :thanks: :h

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Congratulations to you and all your family... Sounds like this lil' fella has been so lucky to be born into such a loving family... enjoy this little bundle....

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Congratulations, enjoy every minute with your family. He is lucky to have you in his life. Wish my Mom had lived to see my two.

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Congratulations from me, too.

I was there for the birth of my youngest grandchild (little girl) and it was such a beautiful experience.

I, too, am looking forward to being a sober Granny for all three of mine. They are all so precious.

Enjoy!!

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

Congrats Jas!
                            Marcie

Comment

A beautiful baby boy!!!!

All the best to your daughter and her family, including little FynnJay, of course! And blessings to you, Jas; it's wonderful to hear you sounding so happy!
                              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X