Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 5000th post!!! (She says with embarrassment in her voice)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHEM!!! May I have your attention please! I will admit to having plagiarized some of Flip's 12 steps, but some were so appropo for me as well I could not resist. I hope I do not get hit with a lawsuit but here goes. I could only come up with 7 steps; however, because you know what? I DO have a life outside of MWO believe it or not. I do.

I, Lushy, do declare that the following is all true......

1) I admit that I am powerless over MWO and posting here. MWO manages me on a daily basis rather than me managing MWO.

2) I have come to believe that there is no greater power than myself (not even Flip) and MWO and anyone who says differently will be bitch slapped, because of course I invented bitch slapping.

3) I admit that I am an attention whore who incessantly checks posts here and tries to inject my opinion wherever and whenever I can.

4) I admit to myself and to other faceless members of MWO the exact nature of my rights. Because I am never wrong. Ever.

5) I am entirely ready for everyone at MWO to rid themselves of their defects of character, because it is getting to be draining to be the only perfect one around here.

6) I admit to actually dribbling pee a few times laughing over funny posts here and I am not ashamed.

7) I admit to checking post counts on occasion to make sure no one is even coming close to my record. And if anyone comes close, I will make sure RJ bans you until I can gain a healthy lead.

In closing I would once again like to say how much all of you mean to me. I would have never dreamed a year ago I would be this involved in an internet forum for people with alcohol problems. You have helped me in so many ways. When I get to 10,000 posts can someone please make sure RJ bans me? Love to all!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

I have tears in my eyes.... such a moving post.... sob.... sob....
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

that is so cute
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

I am bowing down to you...

Comment

I can't tell you how happy I am that you're here. You make MWO a much happier place!

A big shiny star for one of MWO's brightest stars!
          Attached files [img]/converted_files/319781=1206-attachment.gif[/img]
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

:bow :bow :bow :bow
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I love you Lushy!! Thanks for being such an awesome part of MWO!

Comment

I suspect you've helped and encouraged more people than you will ever know.
                I am one of them.

Thanks "your majesty".

Comment

alright, if i have to admit it, i love lushy too. i am glad we do not live in the same city or even state because i think we could get in A LOT of trouble together.

special duck hugs to lush-

xo
                  Dainty Duck

Comment

awww....that's so sweet lucky!
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

I've just formed a Lushaholics Anonymous group... for all of us who love our Queen for reasons we can't quite understand....
                      Hugs,
                      imatree

Comment

Where in the heck is your Oprah avatar there soccermom????

I totally love you Lushy. Thanks for being there for me for at least 3000 of your posts LOL!

You are definitely the greatest!!!!! KISS KISS

Comment

I'm speechless. Such a moment

Long Live the Queen

:wd: :wd: :wd: :wd:
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

The Real Lushy...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/319824=1721-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/319824=1722-attachment.jpg[/img]
                            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Thank you Lushy, you are here every day with great humor, advice and just being you.

I love you girl.:h
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                              X