Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 5000th post!!! (She says with embarrassment in her voice)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was the first in the world...

...to read lushy's 5,000th post.

This is 100% true. I woke up in the middle of the night and checked MWO, as I often do when that happens, and there it was, with a posting time the same as mine.

Obviously, I concluded, this was a sign from the gods (or alien beings, I'm not sure which). I started to write a swift reply and -- my computer crashed. (another sign from the gods, or whoever?).

Of course I went back to bed, both elated (you can never take that away from me) and crushed. (Why me? Why now?)

Anyway, I just wanted the truth to be known.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

It was my Dog looking out for me Beatle!
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

That's some Dog you have Flip, and that's some trick. My killer cats are now in training for a counteroffensive next time your Dog pulls a trick like that.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Well done Lushy, I've tried catching you up but its impossible LOL xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Wow, very inspirational!!
            It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
            James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

Congratulations Lushy!!!

You are one of the reasons I keep coming back here.!!!!!
              Fabulous post.
              Thank you again.

Janet

Comment

Lushy, you're just the bomb!! HUGS Love ya girl
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hello Lushy. Now I don't want to make your head too big but.... for some reason, your name has stood out for me since I started here back in Feb. I'm not sure why but that is a compliment. Congratulations on every thing. Bella xxx

Comment

Well done Lushy!!!
                    You bring an enormous fun element to M.W.O..........a great gift, especially when some people are so very down.....you can make them laugh and see that things aren`t quite so bad..........you`re a true star. And !!!.........you taught me what okra is!!! LOL

All my love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Well done, Lushy! Where would MWO be without you? I don't know if we can possibly spare you, even after 10,000 posts. Although you are generally known for your humor, I have seen you reach out to many in need to lift their spirits when they are down; in fact, you've done so for me.

Keep on posting away! I don't know how you do it, but keep doing it! And I used to think that I was a prolific poster--WTF did I know?:H

Hugs,:l

Kathy
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thank you fro everything Dearest Lushy.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/320005=1733-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Thanks so much for all your kinds words. It really means so much to me.

What I don't like, however, is that my avatar changed once I hit 5000. Sigh......I used to be so attractive.
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Congrats, and PLEASE change ur avatar back.....Ick! I'm so glad ur hear but I'll have to put tape on my puter over the avatar place if u don't change it :l

Comment

I think I saw you @ the Gay Parade in San Fran one year lushy! LOL

You look now like a Sister of Perpetual Indulgence. Have you heard of them?

Comment

Lushy

:yay: :bow: :wave:

:l

Thanks for all the great stuff you say - don't ever stop pleeze!

Love
                                Finding x
                                :heart: c: :heart:
                                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                                X