Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't think of a title!

Hi everyone.

Lately I have just been logging on and reading and reading all the posts and replies. I've not been replying to anyone really and I do feel a bit guilty about that as its so nice to have a response with warm words of encouragement and hope. I just wanted you all to know that I'm thinking of you all and sending you lots of love from sunny Uk!

Us "problem Drinkers" are all such strong-minded individuals with so many battles to fight but we will get there in the end because we never give up. I think that is the key to finding light at the end of the tunnel. Never give up. We also have eachother to lean on, so we never feel alone. That makes me smile and believe you me, the way I have been feeling lately, I need a smile!

Take good care of yourselves. You are all such great people and I'm so happy that I have found MWO. I've changed alot in 6 months and its down to you.

Bella xxxxx

Can't think of a title!

Bella, I am glad to hear you sounding better. Sending you lots of love too!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Can't think of a title!

Hi Bella........no worries if you feel at any time that you aren`t able to reply or post........we all have such times. All that matters is that all of us are here for each other, whether lurking or posting, as we are.

Take good care of Baby..........and take good care of you.

We love you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Can't think of a title!

Bella,

I know exactly how you feel. Some days I am blue and just lurk around myself.

Please always feel free to post or not. You are a special member of this site and loved by all.

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Can't think of a title!

Ditto everyone else Bella, BTW, do you have a due date for the baby???
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Can't think of a title!

We also have eachother to lean on, so we never feel alone.
            We're never alone here.
            I've needed to be leaning sometimes............
            Thanks Bella.
            xxx

Comment

Can't think of a title!

Bella... so good to hear from you! Stay in touch. When is your baby due?
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Can't think of a title!

Good to hear you are so upbeat. You should never feel pressure to post. We all do what we feel like at the time.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Can't think of a title!

Much luv to you!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X