Lump in throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lump in throat

My Heart - a 'lump' in your throat??? I should think it might be a mountain!!! You sound the most loyal, caring bod on earth who's looking at the good things in your hubby as hard as you can... There must be sooooooh much you want to shout about, shout at him, shout to the skies for advice about, cry about....and it all adds up to a lumpy feeling hence the saying we use every day. The 'lump' is blocking all that 'stuff'...

You're one strong lady...let it out sometimes (build yourself a soundproofed room?!?) and keep rolling R's and sirening!!! (Roll that a*s* too if it helps!! (Er guys, I'm talking salsa or jive here...Really!!! Hc Hm...You're all terrible!!! :H ) Get all that emotion out in the sounds!! (That's why we dont have voice problems as babies; we just let it all out and it's LOUD isn't it!!! It's the locking away to be 'nice' that's the bummer!) A pal once told me to get in the car (or somewhere no-one can hear!!) and 'Scribble'..........very loudly talk/shout 'gobble-dee-gook'...you know, "Berlahblahblerblooblah...." All lips and tongue tip.. You know what I mean!!! How on earth do I try to spell that?!?! Be a crazy kid for a mo!! Get all that 'stuff; out from behind that tension. (I found it really hard at first but it really does work...)

Glad you've checked with a doc though - Namcy, good on you for checking... It's important and I'm glad nothing was found.

Right, it's the crazy-Celtic-lady signing out now!! Do you think there's a reason I haven't got any work at the moment?!?!

I really hope things pick up...at least it was a limo at the jail and not a bicycle!! Does make things more comfortable! I am very glad for you!

Love and hugs to you.
    Finding x :h
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Lump in throat

Thanks Finding,

Hmmmmm shout therapy, wasn't that popular in the 70's? Reminds me of that old song. "Sout, Shout, let it all out, these are the things I can do without"...that band was from the UK....your people Wouldn't that strain my throat though?

Yes it sure is better to have a chauffer with you if you have to spring your husband out of jail:H I have to laugh or I will go crazy! Thankfully we used that driver on a regular basis so he knew us and was cool about everything because he could have sued us. My husband hit him in a manic rage which was not part of the arrest, just part of the evening . That driver deserved a trophy, all I could muster up was a huge tip....my husband was oblivious.
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

Lump in throat

Oh My Heart - poor old you.....sounds tiring appart from everything else!

Shouldn't strain your throat - it's not shouted (not into Shout therapy at all!) but just vocalised....allow it to rise in pitch or volume only if it wants to.... it's more to do with the lips and tongue tip stuff...that's what releases stuff. We keep so much tension in the tongue really!

Good luck and I hope it feels better soon. Probably just noticing it more strongly without any booze so the sensation will reduce soon anyway - like getting used to new shoes!

Love and hugs

F x
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
        X