I am in Huge Emotional Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Beth, lovely to see you back. I am so so sorry about your neice.

Sending Hugs your way, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Beth - I don't know you (yet) but I feel so sad for you re: your news.... So I am just sending you many, many gentle thoughts and, as the Queen Mum said about the death of the King all those years ago, "It's never gets better but it does get easier to bear." I pray that for you.
      Love
      Finding x
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi Beth,
        I remember you posting about your niece.
        So sorry.
        Good to see you back though.

Comment

Beth,
          I have missed you! I knew this was a rough time for you and your family. You are in my thoughts, please come back and keep posting. We are here for you.

Comment

Welcome back Beth, I sure do remember you !!
            I also remember when you lost your beautiful neice... That is just not fair... I have no words.. I'm just really glad that you came back and hope that you will stay with us.. You have so much to offer... Take Good Care, nice to see your couch potato bowzer too !! LOL !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hey Beth, I remember your story and l to remember how beautiful your neice Lindsay was ( and still is), Your pain is palpable.
              You now need to start to look after you. For your families sake.
              I am thinking of you.

xx
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

I hope you stay with us too.
                x
                Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Nothing can be said beyond all the expressions here of love and condolences. I will just add my truly heartfelt feelings for you and your loved ones. Please stay with us.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Hey Beth-missed you. I know you wanted to be there for your sister.

Know our love and support is always here. Big cyber hugs!
                    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, Beth.

Julie

Comment

Hi Beth
                        You do not know me I am a newbee, but I just wanted to let you know that I understand grief.
                        It is never the same for anyone of us. The pain , numbness, large hole in our middles, and the anger that jumps out of no where, we each experince it in our own way.
                        How we can help each other is to offer to stand by your side and let you bring it too us, so we can listen and hold your hand, embrase your need.
                        Take courage from all the people here who think so much of you.
                        May be later we can get to know each other better. Good Luck and take care of yourself XX:l

Comment

Hi honey, been wondering how you have been doing. I am here for you and I wish somehow I could take your pain away, even just a little bit. You must be one hell of a wonderful aunt.

XXXOOO
                          Sammys

Comment

Hi Beth,
                            Welcome back. Consider yourself well and truly hugged. :l
                            love Waves
                            Enough is enough

Comment

Hey{{{{ Beth}}}}

It must be so hard after someone so young has gone. I've never been there except for young friends of my kids who have died.
                              It's just not supposed to be THAT way.
                              We should grow old and die and the young ones should live their lives out to old age also.

I have heard that the first year or so is just almost unbearable.... And it is good to cry and feel sad...we can't ignore that pain....
                              After some time passes it may begin to feel less "sharp" , even though it never goes away.
                              I have a teacher friend that lost her beautiful daughter in a car accident several years ago.
                              She has a web page dedicated to her Shelly,and is in contact with other moms who have lost a child.
                              While I can hug and love on you, I can only understand so much, much like if you haven't had a son go into war, you can't understand that but my heart does ache for you and your sis.
                              This will be the hardest year.......1st Christmas, birthday etc. Make some "different" plans for these times of the year.......and hold each other closer.
                              I love you Beth.. You have always inspired me!
                              Love,
                              Nancy "Belle"
                              I'll send you the link to Shelly's site by email or pm.
                              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Hi Beth
                                I have thought about you many times this summer. I know you have spent so much of your energy giving to your family in their time of need. Now i am glad you will let us give you some love and TLC in your time of need. You are among dear friends. We are here for you.
                                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                                X