Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baby

Hi. A couple of you have asked me when my MWO baby is due. Its 24th December, Christmans Eve- a real Xmas baby. Actually, I call this a MWO baby because I would not be having it if it wasn't for MY WAY OUT. It took me 3 years to conceive it , drinking more and more every month when nothing happened. I joined MWO in February and stopped drinking. In April I'm pregnant. I am convinced that excessive alcohol over the years stopped me from getting pregnant. So there we are.

I hope you are all doing good today.

Lots of love, Bella xxx

Baby

Bella,
    Happy for you. Having had ten years of infertility for the first years of my marriage, I know how precious they are when they finally come along! Fantastic. Will look out for you here to see how you're doing ...

Best of luck,
    Kyna
    Kyna

Comment

Baby

What a happy start to the day to read this! Awwww... well done Bella.....this is going to be one special Christmas for you!
      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Baby

Hey Bella, how fantastic I'm so happy for you too, a Christmas baby!!!
        xx
        Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Baby

I'm so pleased Bella, keep well.
          Love Paula.x

Comment

Baby

Will you call it Robert/a??? lol
            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Baby

Ahhh, thanks Bella xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Baby

H i Bella,
                I'm really pleased for you.

Take care.

Comment

Baby

Can't wait for the little one to get here!

Comment

Baby

It has been an experience that we have all shared together Bella. When little "?" arrives it is going to be the renewed beginning once again for you .. I feel so blessed that you have shared this wonderful miracle with the MWO family .. Take Good Care,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Baby

How special is that!! A Christmas baby!!

You know we all can't wait and will be demanding pics as soon as he arrives!!

Love you,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Baby

That's great. And you sound so much more optimistic now. Have you come to a better place with your husband?
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Baby

Aw-how cute Bella-

Yup I tried to get pregnant with my first while partying (yeah, yeah-my bad). Couldn't for 8 months. And she was a suprise because we were trying for so long & the Dr. even had me on pills to try & get pregnant. With my son I quit alcohol for 2 months and poof-1st time we tried. Goes to show you alcohol effects more than we think.
                          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Baby

Bella, that is AWSOME! I'm so excited for you.. and me.. hee-hhe.. I'm going to be a grandmother, an MYO grandmother! WAIT, neice, an MYO neice - that's better...
                            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Baby

That was my daughter's due date as well! She waited until New Years Eve though to enter the world.

Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering myself.
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X