Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 1 AF - looking for buddies

Hi CD,
    Read your post today (9-6-07). Sometimes these posts are hard to keep track of because the dates are off. When they say yesterday or today it's a week ago. Anyway, you're 3 days AF! That's great! I've been doing MWO for about 4 weeks now. The first 3 weeks I moderated to 2 drinks/day 4 days a week. Last saturday I blew it and had 2 bottles of wine. I suggest that you go AF for as long as you can because moderation just keeps you wondering when you're going to have the next one. I'm struggling with this problem right now. I'm trying to go AF for at least 1 week (most I have done is 4 days). I know it's mind over matter but I can't get the matter out of my mind. Great help I am to you - right! Just want you to know that you're not the only one. Oh, by the way "Dah Bears". I grew up in Chicago - lived there since I was 4 years old and moved to a small town in IL when I was 24. My parents died 3 years ago and they lived in the house that I grew up in for 45 years. So I guess you can say that Chicago is where my heart is.
    Good Luck and will look for more of your posts

Comment

Working...
    X