Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!.........sorry guys.........just had to let it out.

Ever get one of those days when everything and everyone seems "out to get you" ?
    Seriously think the alcoholic is pre-conditioned to be a doormat and a walkover.........my life-story anyway.

Well, no friggin` more!!!!.........have no intention of staying mad, or even getting even...........sober ME is Hell-bent on getting and staying one step ahead!!!

Now!!!!......... Let me at`em!!!!!

Starlight Impress x

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

Good attitude Star Imp. But what has made you feel this way?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

Whoa... I'm on your good list, right????
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

You`re safe MM!!! lol

Beatle..........you really don`t want to know!!!...........legal...........red tape bollocks.........just a fight fire with bigger fire to win situation.

Thank God I`m sober...........devising a fool-proof plan of attack sure is hard work!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

I'm so sorry. It's very unlikely I could help you (other than in my moral support) but if there is anything I can do, just let me know and it will be done in a jiffy. Why can't you just get a break, my poor Imp?
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

Thanks beatle..........am cool........am determined to come up smelling of roses or break my neck trying.

Best go polish my halo/horns now!!! LOL

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

Starlight:

Good on you!

Grab the reins, hang on tight, and spit in their eye.

The wagon will hit bumps, and your butt may go flying in the air a few times, but stay on.

Where you're going, will be worth price of the ticket.

Neil

BTW, I know those days all too well myself. Meditate to the calmer place, and rise above....

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

"rise above"..my sentiments exactly........thanks Neil !!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

Chill out starlight, Neil you said it so well as usual......

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Aaaaaaghhhh!!!

(((Star)))

I'm getting on my boxing gloves too. I'm in your corner :boxer:

Comment

Working...
                    X