• Show
Clear All

All by myself

Nobody in chat...me wanna chat...so sad :boohoo:

All by myself

Hold on tight for Starlight!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

All by myself

I'm still not a member...but getting there. Hold on.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

All by myself

hart;190536 wrote: Nobody in chat...me wanna chat...so sad :boohoo:
        I identify. What passes for my support system is all out of town or otherwise occupied. My best friend (and the only one who knows my situation) is gone for another week.

My mother and sister are otherwise occupied with helping my messed up father.

Lucikly, my husband is coming back to town tomorrow, and I'm trying to reach the NORA clinic in Colorado to go there for treatment. After that, I want to try MWO. These options are the best. I don't connect to AA, and I've been, sadly, to two inpatient programs, both of which made me feel like a loser and a criminal. I should have never gone; both branded me as someone I'd never known and I've never totally recovered.

Anyway, I'm hopeful, incredibly. It wasn't that long ago that I felt like a real person.

Comment

All by myself

I wish you well, less desperate.
          I just couldn`t manage without the endless support I receive here...have made some great friends.

Beatle, what you on about, "Im still not a member"???.......you don`t have to be a Subcriber to access Chat (There is a separate Subscribers Chat).
          Would be great to meet you in Chat some night!!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

All by myself

Sorry Hart - I was not on the pooter then

Pans

Comment

All by myself

i suck at it, but i'll try...
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

All by myself

Thanx all, u rallied to my rescue and saved me from a fate worse that death...boredom

Comment

Working...
                X