• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting in NYC

no pics allowed

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Chrysa

We will probably eat "dinner" in the afternoon - not late at all since many of us need to travel a bit to get home . PLEEEEEEZE come!
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Reenie,
        I am sending you a PM, ~C~

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Two weeks from this weekend. Everyone who can come, put it on your calendar!!

Comment

Meeting in NYC

People are signing in, getting ready to come. Let me know if you plan to attend.

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Mags, I'm still on. Chrysa, how about you?
              September 23, 2011

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Yes, I plan to come. To be honest I would rather eat lunch & sit down & chat & get to know each other rather than dinner later. I will be hungry from traveling. But I can go with flow.

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Other people may agree with Chrysa. Let's maybe start with lunch and whoever wants to hang out together for a while after that can. How does that sound to everyone???

I'm flexible - whatever you guys want to do. Just let me know.

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Hello fellow New Yorkers. Lunch on Sunday the 23rd sounds good to me. October is good too if the 23rd does not work for everyone.
                    looking forward to meeting you guys in person
                    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Mags: Thank you for taking the initiative to be the Organizer of our meeting. I'm all for getting together earlier in the day and having lunch. For those that can make a full day of it, that is great. As for me, I'll go with the flow. There's no pressure for me to hurry home as long as my husband checks in on my Yorkie. - Reenie
                      September 23, 2011

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Reenie - it is so cool to hear from you. I think this whole shinbang was your idea in the first place - or did we cook it up together - I forgot. I'm going to PM you tonight. Look forward to meeting you!!

Comment

Meeting in NYC

Mags, et al.
                          I will not be able to make the nyc day. Just too much going on at my church & with hubby & daughter. Thought I could, but really can't. So have a wonderful time you guys. Do it your Way!! In the city that never sleeps..

Comment

Meeting in NYC

As it stands now, it appears it's me, Mags and Trixitrax that plan on meeting in NYC. Are there any others who can make it? Mags and I spoke on the phone the other night. We plan on getting another post out to you all with exact details regarding where to meet at 11:00 Sunday morning and the restaurant where we plan to have lunch. Please reply if you think you are going to make it, this way we have a confirmed headcount for reservations for lunch. Thank you, Reenie
                            September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                            X