Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Withdrawal seizures ... Looking for opinions.. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Withdrawal seizures ... Looking for opinions..

I never thought about it going on my file ... yikes.

Thanks again everyone. My head is spinning with all of these thoughts ... I'm about to pop a couple of Kudzu and see what happens in a couple of hours when I get home. You guys are great.

~Catt
    AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

In Canada medical records belong to the physican.

They are confidential by law and the patients consent is required for any information to be given out verbally or in written form (consent by next-of-kin if the patient is deceased).

This includes spouses, partner. We have no insurance companies looking for info.

No need, really, to worry about whats on them. As long as it's the truth.

Sorry you guys ran into such crappy doctors. I have two, a GP and a shrink. They are both gems.

Keep looking Sponge.

Welcome home Tree!

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Oh yeah .... I should know that, shouldn't I ... LOL. Thanks for the reminder, magic. *phew*

~Catt

Comment

The trouble with it being on a medical record - at least here in the states where we must depend on greedy insurance companies - is that it can affect future benefits.
          (thanks for the welcome magic - so good to be back!!)
          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

That horrible .. that insurance companies can have access to that private information. I can understand having you do tests for them with the doctor mailing them out, or however that works ... but for them to have access to other stuff .. Wow .. and Yikes.

~Catt

Comment

Magic, you've been to the ocean and I look good? No, I don't think it works that way. You are tan and I look like a ghost.

But ok, that's not the subject here. 42cat, I hope you have got your answers from this thread. If not, please do ask away.

I hope we haven't said anything to scare you away from getting clean. Please, do it. It comes highly recommended from these quarters. Just be careful. We're here for you.

Anyone in the US: I think if you go to a private shrink and pay for it yourself it won't go on your record. (I don't really know-- someone told me that.) It's a small price to pay to keep your record clean.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
              X