Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Hi all...
    Yesterday I was awake all day, from 6 am till 1 am, and had 4 beers to reduce withdrawal.
    today I'll do with three.. tomorow mabe 3 or two well see...but then whith a bit of God's help
    and a lot of determination... start going AF...
    So I guess I'm here thanking you all for all your suport and incouragment..
    you're an amazing groop of people, and I wouldn't have even started this without you...
    Lot's of love to you all... and lots of strength and good luck to those who are on the same track... couse beleive me... if I can... ANYONE can...
    So cross your fingers for me... and huggs and kisses to you all...

:heart:
    Mike...

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Hi Mike- You're on the right path. You've got a goal & plan-keep up that determination & never give up! I believe in you, you can do it & now it's your turn to believe that you deserve a life without alcohol dictating it. Take that that thought & make it happen. Remember-Never Give Up! Good luck and wishing you success. :goodluck:
    :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Mike- all fingers and toes are crossed for you. I am so glad to hear you have a plan and are ready for the challenge. Keep posting-can't wait to hear how it is going. Good luck!!!
      Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Mike, this is where you start. I am so glad you are posting. When it gets real hard - sign on here and talk. It still might be easier if you had help from a doc. So dont hesitate to say.

hugs....
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

You're not alone Mike... Hows about writing another beautiful poem to share with the rest of us.. I'd like that and I know that MANY others will too... Not to mention is truely seems to be a creative passion you have.. We're right behind you.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Hey Mike, well done and keep it up. We are here for you. My fingers, ams and legs are crossed for you (I do this at baseball games for my son ...it's worked!) ... good luck, keep posting and reading. Much strength to you, jan
            Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

I'm thinking of you, Mike. Keep the faith during this time. It can be done. I'm admiring you for your strength and praying for your success.

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Glad to hear you`re trying so hard Mike............your trying says you`ll get where you want to be.

Love and strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

You can do it Mike! Stay focused and be strong.Look forward to your AF days... Don

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Mike, that is awesome! You will see as you cut down your sleep will become more normal and you will be feeling more alert and creative. I too would love to read a new poem from you, I am really happy to read your message today. You have a real solid plan there. Suz
                    The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Hi Mike. Im struggling with ya brother. I feel your pain, but as you know, and as I also know, both our lives will be so much more fulfilling without the poison ruining our lives.

I think you have realized that we all bond on here, and that we are forming real friendships. We all care for each other, and you can always log in for support.
                      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Good work Mike. The more you struggle the stronger you get and the less of a struggle it gets to be. Promise!!
                        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Don't know what to say...
                          I'm moved... realy... thanx all...
                          Mike...

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Well done Mike, I'm really proud of you ..........

Really big BB hugs coming your way :l :l :l :l
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Yestrday 4, today 3....

Mike - echoing everyone here. You can do this thing. You can. You sound to have a really good plan and you come here lots which is great.

Looking forward to following your successes.

Love and hugs
                              Finding xx
                              :heart: c: :heart:
                              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                              X