Fell off the Wagon Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wagon didn't leave. Get back on it mate.

Comment

Hi irishguy! It indeed does suck. The roller coaster ride that never ends, so it seems.

You have to keep on trying. The more you try the stronger you will get.

As spincycle said "Wagon didn't leave. Get back on it mate."

Comment

Hey there Irish, if shit happens, scrape it off is all !!! You're not gonna let this beat you up... We still have you back and will always be there for you.... Onward !!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Don't beat yourself up too bad, buddy. Get back in the game. It was a lapse, not a relapse. Get on here tonight and stay motivated... It is very significant that you realized as soon as you were drinking that you did not like it. Remember that the next time that dirty rotten Beast starts talking to you... Don

Comment

Thanks so much to everyone for your support. I hopped back on that wagon - here we go. Day 1 down.

Comment

Knew you would. Great stuff!!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Irishguy - Congratulations! Be proud! I knew you would run back after that wagon!! )

Comment

Irish, today is a new day.....and I completly wondered..."what the heck are we doing to ourselves"...alcohol abuse, just makes you feel awful, I mean we wouldn't take a hammer and hit one thumb, and realize how bad it hurt, but soon as the pain kinda got tolerable, we took out the hammer, and it it again? I think we must all have brain-damaged, alcohol ate up too many brain and common sense cells! You'll be fine...We've all moments where we just "crapped and fell back in it"! Mainthing is, now you catch yourself and realize how badly it hurts to feel hungover...whew...nothing worse...so you are making good decisions now, which is awesome, cuz used to, we'd probably all just have done it, thought it normal, and kept on going....We all know now, that the only way to loose, is to quit trying to win! Love ya, keep your chin up....
                  "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Irish - it will be OK.

In sewing the backstitch is much stronger than the running stitch...and it's making the back(wards) stitch that makes the seam/join strong....that was just your back stitch. You'll be even stronger now.

Still love ya!

Finding xx :l
                    :heart: c: :heart:
                    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

:goodjob: ....keep going!

Suze
                      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X