Marijuana use/abuse and adolescence and advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFm..oh..I was going to ask you ..why are you still married to him? Youare doing so great!!

Comment

karma, did you say pot makes your husband have a temper?
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

deilight, I couldnt agree with you more.......ALCOHOL is the gateway to drugs!

Comment

Thankyou... all of you for your support. I will once again have another talk with him; I hope this will pass.

Comment

Apple, it will.

Comment

In case it helps,

I stated drinking on the first day I first smoked pot. I was 13, no wonder I spewed, lol

But seriously, I think alcohol is worse, with pot a close second. Only that drinking seems to effect you by making you less inhibited, where pot always made me paranoid if I had to do anything but great if I was hanging at home, helps to potter and get things done, just me.

I'm 41, and have had the 'bright idea' at times that if I just smoked pot I would be better off, because it is relaxing if you're home and don't need to go anywhere, but if you do, try facing people you know down the street when your stoned, aaahhh! all you want to do is hang at home, potter and munch out! but on the upside you don't get a hangover, but you can get dependant and just want to hang out at home or with other smokers and smoke and eat, lol.

Alcohol kills inhibitions, so you can face anyone and feel confident, even if you look like a f@#$kwit!, so I reckon they are as bad as each other. It's all an escape.

Just my experience, hope it helps.

Luv Jas xxx
              :thanks: :h

Comment

Alcohol should be illegalized and legalize pot. Thats what I say.

I'm on Geraldo's Side.

Comment

Working...
                X