Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chatterboxes......hope to be back with you soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to let you know that I`ll be taking a wee break from Chat, but that I hope to be back with you all soon.Think this is best for the time being, due to my having major problems in my life at this time.

Trying to get on top of our alcohol problem is trying enough, without me bringing a sombre air to Chat with all my worries, so will content myself with hanging around the boards `til things hopefully improve.

Thanks for the support you have all given me in Chat and please don`t worry about me........I have at least one certainty........I will not drink.

All my love,

Starlight Impress x

Star, this is a mistake. You need to be on chat and we need you on chat. Have PM'd you.

Comment

Star.........PLEASE COME BACK!!!! :upset:
      sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Star no! Please, we wanna support you. At least keep e-mailing me, I also pm'd you with my e-mail address. :l

Comment

Starlight - I don't do chat, but I worry about you pulling away when you are having personal crises... of course you know what is best...
          FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Star your a rock!! I'll miss you terribly but do what you have to do.GOOD LUCK I'll say some prayers for you and don't forget about us please steve

Comment

Star said a "wee break". I think we should respect that. She seems to know what is best for herself. She is indeed a rock, but let's respect her decision and look forward to her return.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Yes, Starlight, take the time you need to sort out your stuff at home. I don't embark on chat ever, only because I have nothing to say about anything.... but I do know it can take a lot of time out of one's day and a lot of energy as well.

Let's respect her decision to utilize her chatting time for her matters at home.

Comment

We'll all miss you Star,
                  but do what you have to do...we'll be here when you come back..

Take care and keep posting. :heart:
                  Mike...

Comment

yes, starlight, i/we will miss you terribly, but if you need a break, you need a break. hope the break restores you and you find some tranquility and strength. all the best to you always, j
                    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X