Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Hey All,
    Been MIA for a short while but I am back in the saddle and feeling better!
    Had a major blow up with my wife and let it get the best of me.
    Said some really shitty stuff that I can never take back but we have worked through that and we are talking and enjoying each other.(She is such an amazing woman and I do love her for sticking through this with me) even though some may think I don't deserve it.
    I have been "lurking and reading" but just could not bring my negative feelings here.
    You all do not deserve that!!!!
    I went and got drunk that night (Wed. last week) but have been AF since.
    I got good news today start a new job on Mon.!!
    For the last 7+ years I have had a 70 to 100 mile commute, this new job is only 3 miles from my house!!!!
    So hope all are well and I am back and looking foward to the fight ahead and with all you warriors behind me I have no fear!!!

MUCH LOVE and RESPECT to you all !!!!!!

Bob

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Am so pleased to see you back with us propartychief, with a new job to boot..well done!!!
    Glad you and your wife have cleared the air and she is supporting you........yes, you do deserve her to stick by you.........you never actually asked for your alcohol problem.

Love and renewed strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Good to see you, Bob! Glad you are back!!! Congratulations on yourjob and workign it out with your job. You deserve her and more!!

Best... MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

There you are! just talking about you in chat last night. no...don't worry ...nothing at all bad.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

we missed you! glad you're back and that things are getting better, j
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Congratulations about the new job! How lovely, only 3 miles from home! enjoy it. Bella xxx

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Bob - welcome back! Great news re the job and the 3 miles!

Must have been horrible last week but maybe stuff got out and away so things'll go on getting better now. I know, shame they 'hit' loved ones on the way but ughy boils are better out than in and the stuff's just stuff......

I wish you and your wife all the best....

Lots of joy to you

Finding xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

So glad that you're OK, you worried me last week ......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
                sigpicXXX

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Just want to stick my nose in and say it's good to see you back here. And it sounds like things are really going in the right direction for you. You know this is because you have taken the initiiative to take control. I admire you and wish you (and your wife) the best.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

PPC,

So glad you are back on.

Really great news on the new job. Awesome. 3 miles away means so much more time with your wife instead of commuting.

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Welcome home PPC!

Glad you are back with us and are OK - we wondered where you had gone.

Awesome news re your job - I would LOVE to have a job that close to home.

Good news too on patching things up with your lady, - look after her, and your family, because this problem we have hurts them probably more than it does us - UNTIL we get a handle on it.
                      But - it looks like you are getting there -well done

Take care

Satori
                      "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Bob that's great! I have found that my AF journey has given me so many oppportunities that in the past I let slip by. I'm glad you worked things out with your wife & wish you the best in both your new job & your sobriety.
                        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

That's just Aces Bob !!! Good for you and yours !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Great news Bob! Good luck with the new job, and congrats on being AF since the night of the blowup. Keep coming back- we miss you!
                            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

M.I.A.but I'm BAAAAAAACK

Welcome back Bob! Glad everything is O.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X