Madeleine McCann's parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky ..... you are just a super-sleuth!

Betty ..... I took it that you assumed that people would think the worst if it had happened to a single parent. My point was that single parents are as good as "double" parents so no prejudice should be made. End of point.

Comment

I think it was the mother. Sorry, but I do. Just saw her on the news and apparently she had an 11 hour interrogation yesterday. She didn't look too beaten down. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Comment

Ducko..... d'ya think it was Mrs Peacock, in the library, with an iron bar?

Comment

There is also a great deal of speculation that the parents may well have sold this little girl.
          I cannot fathom why any parent would leave young children unattended for any reason whatsoever, let alone a trivial meal ??

Isn`t it rather ironic, that all three of the McCann`s children were born as a "result" of IVF treatment ?.........children they struggled to have........the same children they claim they left alone and well...........

Comment

Oh you witch hunters!

Haven't you taken the odd "chance" with your children ie leaving them asleep or alone while you hang out the washing or chat to a neighbour, etc? It doesn't mean that you would want to harm them in any way!

OK I may be proven wrong but I find it so hard to sit with that "the parents did it".

Comment

Sure, but.... I think it is a far cry from actually going out for dinner and leaving them unattended in a hotel room.

Comment

David Caruso on CSI Miami would have solved this case in a hour! lol Ok so I'm not funny.
                My sister says I am a nerd but there is something sexy about David Caruso's red hair and the way he tilts his head. I guess I am a nerd.

This story makes me very sad and sounds so much like the Jon Benet Ramsey's case in America except the body is missing. So sad that bad things like this happen to innocent and beautiful children.

This story has always bothered my husband because all these celebrities got on the band wagon and donated money to help find Madeline when there are so many, many, missing children out there. Why this child? These parents left her to have dinner. Why? Take your child. I would take my dog if I could.
                There are so many unanswered questions. It's very bizarre to me.

Comment

The truth will out........

Comment

i do not know if the mother did it but it would not surprise me. i am a cynic. but i do think it could have been accidental and they tried to cover it up because they believed the other kids needed the mother not to be in jail. and accidents do happen.

i also heard that it is much more common in other parts of the world to leave the children unattended than it is in USA.

Comment

I agree Happier with everything you said except for how sexy David Caruso is LOL!

I was watching CSI Miami last night and after the marathon I watched on the weekend, he has the SAME stance, always has his hands on his hips and the SAME tilt to his head. He must need a chiropractor weekly LOL!

Ok, back to this poor girl. The truth will come out.

Comment

i am still wondering abut natalie holloway too

i did think it was odd that the world got behind maddy and there are others that vanish

must have been slow for news when it happened

Comment

who is natalie holloway?

Comment

I agree with Lucky, I did hear about the blood in the car- the cops think they hid her body for a while after accidentally killing her. I don't understand why there would be blood if she was only sedated though. And we don't know who's blood was in the car yet. Something smells bad here. I am a horrible cynic and hope I am wrong especially after all the media attention they have gotten and all the donations.

I would NEVER leave my child alone to go out to dinner. EVER.

Natalie Halloway went missing in Aruba on a trip with friends and it was all over the news for a long time last summer I believe. Then something else really bad happened that i cannot remember right now and the story disappeared. That story was on cable news every single night until the "other" thing happened. It's gonna bug me now. Maybe it was the John Mark Carr thing, the guy that confessed to killing JonBenet Ramsey but was lying.
                            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I just saw the update on CNN that they want the mother to admit that she accidentally killed Maddie, how very sad
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bluebell;192291 wrote: Betty ..... I took it that you assumed that people would think the worst if it had happened to a single parent. My point was that single parents are as good as "double" parents so no prejudice should be made. End of point.
                                Bluebell, I have worried about what I said all day as I had obviously offended you ..............

The general concensus is that people DO think the worst of single parents but I was saying that I think that that is wrong, I can't help what people think but I am actually on your side .......

If anyone wants to shoot me then go ahead ..........
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X