Madeleine McCann's parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wholeheartedly agree that single parents rock!!!........and I should know.........I am one!!! lol

Comment

Rock?? You bet we do!!

Right until we fall into bed at night!

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Betty , I think your great and I was single parent with two kids for years and I totally get your point. Dont worry, we all know you would never intentionally hurt anyones feelings...your lovely!

Comment

Fascinating thread.... Single parents (I'm one too) are singled out in a weird way I think. I mean anything other that the 2.4 (?!) children and hetero parents both at home seems to be treated with suspicion or concern that we are unable to or incapable of rearing our children. (Wrong!!!) But doctors are put on pedestals and if it was only a divorced Mrs. McC being talked about she would stand in 'good' stead for her profession alone. (Betty - I know what you meant..it's OK!)

I have always wondered about the way the parents have 'coped'...even this Great Faith to their level has seemed a little phony to me. Never a tear shed? And yes, why all the publicity for Maddy and not all the other 'lost children'?... A tiny bit of me has wondered about smoke-screens......?

Why Maddy and not the twins unless it was an accident - doctors and sedatives....hmmm. But blood in the car?? So long after...? I have no idea but will be disgusted if she did do it.......... Another Harold Shipman..............ugh.

Poor wee bairn...

Finding x
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

When beautiful privileged children go missing it ALWAYS receives more attention. Not fair at all but it is true. And it is true, those parents have not cried once on TV from what I have seen. I would be a lunatic if my kid was missing.
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

camper is a looney already!

Comment

So they found blood in the car. Kids have cuts and scrapes all of the time and she could have gotten blood in the car before she disappeared. I agree these parents have not mourned the way most people would, but why would it be just the one kid and not the others.........not sure I think it is the mother.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

BBC News24......... just into Sat. morning here........Gerry McCann just been declared a suspect along with his wife, Kate.

Comment

what have you started Memarcie???

Comment

I just hope this does not turn into the JonBenet Ramsey case where those poor parents were put through the wringer and I am convinced they had nothing to do with it. If the McCann's were responsible I find that just gutwrenchingly sad.
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

The car was rented like a month after she disappeared. This is all just so odd and sad.

Lushy I do agree with you about the Ramseys, but it did look so much like they did it at the time right? They could not rule out the mom with the handwriting of the ransom note. We'll never know what happened to that kid. I hope they figure out what happened to this one soon.

Why is hubby a suspect now Starlight, what else did they find?
                        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

yeah just saw that one the news, hubby officially a suspect after questioning. Naming them each a suspect allows them to do more in depth questioning.,
                          It's not that some people have willpower and some don't. It's that some people are ready to change and others are not.
                          James Gordon, M.D.

Comment

We had a similar sort of thing back in the early 80s, where a baby girl, Azaria, was claimed to have been taken by a dingo from Ayers Rock in Central Australia. Eventually they charged the mother and she went to jail. A few years later she was aquitted as they found the baby's jumpsuit with blood and 'teeth' marks on it (or something like that). Anyway, although she has been aquitted, there is always going to be speculation that she did it. The family's lives were ruined.

She was strung and quartered becuase, like Maddy's parents, she never cried or wailed on TV etc...

But just imagine - what if she really IS innocent?? She's lost a child, been to jail and her family and life has been ruined - all through no fault of her own.

It's enough to drive a person to drink!!! lol
                            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Flip I know about that, because they made a movie, and they are comparing this mom to that mom. She went to jail for 6 years and was released. They figured out she did not do it but she was so emotionless on the witness stand no one could believe it at the time. I believe she is innocent. People react differently to things but it is hard to imagine as a mother not crying when your child is missing or murdered. I just cannot imagine anything worse that could happen to a family.

Comment

limers;192532 wrote: what have you started Memarcie???
                                sorry limers. I thought it was an interesting topic especially knowing how many UK members there are here.
                                Marcie

Comment

Working...
                                X