Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry Birkhead ON Larry King

Larry Birkhead- the father of Anna Nicole's daughter

For some reason Harry Levin (from TMZ.com) is doing the interview, but NO WAY did Larry Borkhead ever TOUCH Howard K. Stern. Rita Cosby from Fox News should be disgusted with herself. She had no evidence and says in her "fictional" book that there is a video with Birkhead and Stern in a compromising position but has not she seen it.
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you write a f-ing book if you have not seen the video or proven it to exist! Is she a journalist???????????? What a loser. Larry looks totally credible on this show and the baby is beyond beautiful. I believe him and always will. Today is the daughter's b-day I think. Dannielynn BIRKHEAD.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Larry Birkhead ON Larry King

Happy Camper,
    Rita Cosby has not been with Fox news for a few years....she left them and went to MSNBC for a couple of years before they dropped her. I'm surprised that she did this kind of work, she used to be a good journalist.
    If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

Working...
    X