Important message about Drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been three weeks today since I became a person who doesn't drink anymore. I continue to be in awe of my experience with Rhonda in Vermont. I also continue to be in awe of the fact that there are thousands upon thousands of success stories yet none of these people seem to want to talk about it online. There is one person who I found (who just celebrated her two years of sobriety after meeting with Rhonda) and we email back and forth. One thing (among many) we do not have in common with AA is that we don't have a fellowship to go to - to share our experience of healing from alcoholism via the Lenair Healing Center. As for the cost....I am a bit embarrassed to admit that I wound up in TWO detox facilites in the last year and a half. One place in Malibu cost me over $10,000! And the other was in a hospital which set me back about $4000. So finding an answer to my prayers with Rhonda was a bargain. I love waking up and not having a hangover. I will admit that I have been eating Ben and Jerry's low fat chocolate fudge brownie frozen yogart on a near daily basis. Even so, I have lost three pounds and am thrilled that the alcoholic bloat and strange red spots are all gone from my face and body.

Comment

My Cats,

What a great response to Rhonda! This is the first time I'd ever heard of her. I am very interested in hearing about your continued success with recovery. I agree if it works it is well worth the money. Congratulations on your success!
      Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.:h

Comment

Wow, Mycatsmom, that's amazing.

I am very interested in alternative therapies but unfortunately she is a bit out of my price range at the moment. I am so glad it worked for you.

I wonder if people hesitate to speak of their experiences (online or off) for fear of being ridiculed?

Comment

Good for you MyCats! I am sure you will make it. It is all quite interesting to me, so I do hope you continue to post to keep us all informed. Is your boyfriend doing as well as you?

Again, congrats and best wishes!

Michaela
          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Hi - Yes, my boyfriend - we live together - is not drinking either.

Comment

Over thirty days AF

Just an update. It was Sunday, Sept. 2 when my boyfriend and I had our last cocktail. Then we saw Rhonda Lenair and desire to drink disappeared. Since then, it has been so interesting. The good news is the issue of drinking continues to disappear into the background. We have been to parties and dinners and we just don't drink anymore. It is truly amazing. I have also lost four pounds and my skin looks better than it has in years. I sleep SO well and of course wake up with no hangover. Yay. The other news is that sometimes I wonder what to do with myself, like something is missing. (Something IS missing, decades of organizing my life around my oh so important daily drinking hours). Before I saw Rhonda I was drinking at least a bottle of wine plus half a bottle of vodka every night. Now I don't race home from work eager to get to that first glass of wine. Instead, I take my time. I take yoga. I take baths. I listen to music I love. And I read a lot. Before I saw Rhonda and after, I simply couldn't figure out where all the Rhonda people were, as over 30,000 people have seen Rhonda for their addictions in recent years. It is beginning to sink in that soon I may be one of these people who disappear from the boards. The reason? Drinking becomes such a thing of the past it may no longer interest me to talk about it. Not sure this will happen but I feel that it is indeed a possibility. I am happy to have been able to share my experience.

Comment

well i am so happy you posted today. i booked a ticket and i'm going to see her jan 2. so i'm excited to see what my results will be. i'm not drinking every day. i'm managing about 1/2 the month af or more. so please continue to share your experience if you will. thanks so much
                :welcome:

Comment

how is this going...still good?
                  Buckle

Comment

Interesting post mycatsmom- thank you!

We need to get information out there about alternatives that work.

I find my craving and thoughts about alcohol are greatly diminished on this program too. Not sure if it's the Topa, supplements or hypnosis but don't really care.
                    ?If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.? -Wayne Dyer

Comment

Working...
                    X