Boy!!!......do I stink!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate is the only joy left and I have to stop eating that too as it's making me fat. sob.... sob....
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Who said anything about love?........oh you silly billy !!! lol

Comment

no, I will be strong... no sex for Flip - ever!

Comment

Thanks for reminding me never to acquire a motorbike.........must sap all of one`s passion!!! lol

Comment

Wasn't the bike, quite the opposite is true in fact... it was men themselves that put me off! lol

Comment

Tum tee tum.......oh well, am the eternal optimist.......I mean, there just has to be a good`un somewhere??....surely??.........O.K. no luck in Oz and no luck in Scotland.........what say you we try Mars?..........after all, `tis said men hail from there!!! LMAO

Comment

I've got my eyes on Satori, Popeye, Paddy, Chief, Propartychief, Benno, Aussie, Maxman, xtexan, Mikeupnorth (even though he's gay) who else is there?

Comment

You're one of the few who doesn't want to shag our new MikeR...
                  I'm SO proud!
                  Just remember to cover it before you lover it!
                  Just when you think you'll never get again, oops-there it is!
                  Hope you don't have too much sexless time Flip, and remember-women eat chocolate too much when they don't get any! AND sex burns calories!

sorry star, just had to!
                  Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
                  Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Flip - as I said on another thread - ordinarily, I would oblige y'know - but you have to admit - you have arhem......"let yourself go" a bit lately!

Just how MUCH chocolate are you eating there???

Satori
                    xxx
                    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Wow this thread has really descended, lol.

I quit smoking almost 6 years ago and used the patch. I had tried it maybe 4 or 5 times before and I always went back. It clicked the last time I think because I really felt ill from it and was so disgusted and wanted to try to have a baby and didn't want 2 monkeys on my back. My drinking did get worse after I quit smoking though. I basically replaced one thing with the other which really sucks. You should definitely not go cold turkey, use whatever assitance is available and stay AF as you have been doing so well! :h
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Hmmmmm........Deilight is absolutely correct Flip.........you didn`t discount Mike R..........something you wanna tell us perhaps?? lol

Comment

hello starlight I have heard that hypnotism really works. I don't smoke or ever smoked, it's hard for me to be around smokers. i have a good friend who just quit, 4 weeks ago, her hair and skin glow it's amazing .
                          Quitting drinking or cutting down drinking makes you see things in a different light.
                          I also think (my experience) drinking dulls your taste buds and sense of smell.

good luck

Trix
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Yes Trix,
                            Really think drinking must have been deadening my sense of smell, because it`s only lately that the stench of cigarette smoke has started to really make me feel sick......really think I`m on the verge of quitting it now.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Horray for you Starlight
                              You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Flip what about Macks and the Determinator? I guess homewrecking would be kinda messed up. (Just kidding Lisa and Dx!). :H
                                Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X