Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast-Track Hypnosis

Hi,
    I've just come across this site about hypnosis and thought it might be of some interest.
    keywords"Welcome to the wonderful world of Fast Track hypnosis"

It doesn't refer to alcohol but it does have a free 35 minute relaxation CD to download. I don't have flashplayer (don't know what it is, so much for my computer skills eh!)

If anyone does listen to it would you let me know if it's any good please.

Minty.x

Fast-Track Hypnosis

mintytess;193218 wrote: Hi,
    I've just come across this site about hypnosis and thought it might be of some interest.
    keywords"Welcome to the wonderful world of Fast Track hypnosis"

It doesn't refer to alcohol but it does have a free 35 minute relaxation CD to download. I don't have flashplayer (don't know what it is, so much for my computer skills eh!)

If anyone does listen to it would you let me know if it's any good please.

Minty.x
    Minty,
    you can download but not save to your computer . I listened to it for a while
    but couldn't relax. Then again i am at work. Guess I shouldn't have a siesta after just
    arriving for work.:H

Robert

Comment

Fast-Track Hypnosis

download

Hi,
      My name is Alan Gilchrist,
      and I know that some of you have been on my web sit regarding the relaxation down load.
      I am surprised that I have been talked about here.
      The reason I dont mention alcohol is because that a person has to come to me to give up and I will do everything in my power to help.
      I dont advertise it because it is something that requires a lot of dedication and help.
      I feel very humbled that I have been discussed on this site and I would like to help in any way. Some of the posts have said that they cant download my Cd so if they would kindly email me I will send them out a relaxation CD free of charge.
      Kind regards
      Alan

Comment

Fast-Track Hypnosis

Just tried it...

Thanks Mintytess for link. I just listened to the free download - it was really good. Some similarities with the ones here, but I liked this one.
        will look into his site further
        Blondie

Comment

Working...
        X