anyone on campral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone on campral

I am going to doc today to talk about meds i looked at pos side effects of topa / campral and notice that campral has less. need to know from some one on campral is the program working if you sub topa for campral. would apreciate some friendly advise.:thanks:

anyone on campral

im sorry i cant help,but hope it all went well at the docs.

Comment

anyone on campral

I had no side effects from Campral (some people have poopy issues), but Campral is for abs and Topa is most often used for moderation (although a few people on here have quit drinking with Topa, like Gabby and Java).

I had burning eyes on Topa and had to stop taking it. The best thing about Topa was that I lost a TON of weight which has all since come back on. I had no appetite on Topa.

Hope this helped a little bit!
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

anyone on campral

Lots more info and advice on the meds forum. Check out Nalprexone too.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

anyone on campral

I took Campral for a total of 13 months and had very few side effects (a bit of a runny bum and some wind) but they were nothing compared to the benifits. I'm completely off them now and have been AF for 9 1/2 months straight, and 14 months in the past 18 months! amazing. the only time I drank was the four months I didn't take them last year.

They are for abstinance, not moderation and they work.
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

anyone on campral

I've been on Campral close to 3 months now. Initially I was tired, but that went away in about 3 weeks. As for the cravings, they went away in 3 days. As of today I'm 70 days AF.
            September 23, 2011

Comment

anyone on campral

right on Reenie!
              Campral is a great aid to my AF program also...almost no cravings here on day 82
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

anyone on campral

The first time I tried Campral I went 34 days AF. I and my husband, had NO side effects. The reason I'm not AF now is NOT taking them. I need a kick in the arse and so does my hubby!

Oh, I also lost 7 lbs taking Campral, but I figure it was the 1250 calories I wasn't consuming that did it.

Comment

anyone on campral

Hi,

I've been taking Campral for about 3 months now, had a few slip ups, but drinking no where near what I was, and haven't had any side effects to speak of, I'm feeling pretty good.

Hope this helps.

Luv jas xx
                  :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
                  X