ready to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ready to go!

me and the wife went to the doc he knew all about topo, he also looked over the book said the program looked good he realy liked the cds now i just wait for the sups. and i am ready to go i am EXCITED!

ready to go!

Mold :welcome:

Good Job. Look forward to seeing you around. It really CAN get better!

Comment

ready to go!

Congrtulations on finding MWO. There is so much to learn and share here. What I love about MWO is that you can take your own approach without feeling like you are dealing with dogma.
      Good luck and welcome

Trix
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

ready to go!

Am excited for you too mold. Such a better life awaits you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

ready to go!

That's a great start-- good doctor, good wife, good intentions, good going. Put your sunglasses on and keep coming here.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

ready to go!

Mold, that's wonderful!!!! I'm so glad you are here. You have such a great attitude.. you will do just great!

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

ready to go!

Mold......Go For It! How great that your Doc sounds normal and nice! I'm happy for you. You will do great with all your support from MWO and your family. Bella xxx

Comment

ready to go!

:goodjob: Mold....you've got everything going for you.....you go for it!
                Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

ready to go!

This is great Mold, I look forward to hearing about your journey!
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
                  X