Failed my driving test today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed my driving test today!!!! Was first time to do it and all was going well ,3 point turn ,perfect, reversing around corner,perfect ,all the rules of the road perfect but I didnt yield at one small junction and FAILED!!!! ahhh! Only been driving 2 months so hopefully I will get it next time. I WILL get it next time!

I thought it was taken for granted that everyone fails the first time, correct me if I'm wrong about that. Of course you will get it next time.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thanks Beatle! Im going to apply again tomorrow and will fill you in when the time comes.

Comment

Don't feel bad Limers, a lot of people fail the first time. My friend failed it 4 times, although that is excessive and I don't enjoy getting in a car with her! You'll be fine.

I don't even have my license and I just turned 39! I need to get my crap together! At least you are trying!
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Thanks Happy ,im 37 with 4 kids so you could say im taking my time getting my crap together too!

Comment

Oh good Limers I don't feel like as much of a loser now! :H
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I just paid my driving instructor off and we went to have a beer. Passed with flying colors..
              Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I will leave that tactic as a last resort.............Thanks for your advice!! lol

Comment

Sure you`ll get it next time limers. Rooting for you.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Don't feel bad Limers. I failed my first time around as well when I hit the accelerator instead of the brake and rammed into a cement wall. Passed with flying colors the second time though. Let us know how you do.....

Happy, you need to get a license girl!!
                    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Awww....never mind, Limers.....at least now you know what to expect....you'll breeze through it next time!
                      Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

I got my driver's licence at 16, so I don't really remember it, but I got my motorbike licence only 18 months ago, and the first time I went for the test I slammed on the brakes too hard, dropped the bike and ended up with my arse on the ground, slamming my helmet into the tarmac.... I stood up, said the the tester, I guess I fu*ked that up and walk away, leaving the bike on the ground for him to pick up! lol
                        It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

thanks everyone ,im keeping positive for next time.

Comment

Good luck Limers, you will do fine! The first run is just merely practice.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

You'll do better next time Limers. You could always come to my city to take your drivers test. When I took my test at 16 I hit the car I was parallel parking behind. Oops! I still passed though?!? I guess they are pretty lenient around here, but then again, that was years ago so who knows.

Good Luck!
                              Marcie

Comment

Working...
                              X