• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Simmey Bear

Where has this magic lady gone?
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Where is Simmey Bear

Elizabeth I am around, I had my Mother visting for 6 weeks ( who everytime I was at the computer , she was reading over my shoulder; God love her) and the trials and tribulations of daily life have been keeping me busy. My daughter as I might have told you was pregnant with twins, one did not make it. The doctor told her the other day that the he( or what is remaining of him) has a chance of being "born"when the brother is. She asked me if I thought she should have it cremated and name him. I was dumbfounded! Things like this happen on a daily basis. Husband going through a mid-life cris at nearly 40,, I thought I had another 10 years before this happened? Fighting my reoccuring battle with my eating disorder. I will PM you soon. You have so much in your own life right now and your heart is mighty.To love the way you love, that is a gift from God! I have to say your strength is amazing you must asorb it from the soil of your beloved africa. I have missed you. I will be in touch soon
    Warmest Smiles & Hugs
    Mar

Comment

Where is Simmey Bear

Oh Mar,
      I have been wondering where you were also...I emailed and didn't hear back. I am sorry to hear you are having it rough! Love you!!!!

Comment

Where is Simmey Bear

I'm sending lot's of love too, I've been so blessed with my grandsons safe arrival....

I hope you are getting support and love, don't know what else to say... stay strong, you've been a huge inspiration to me and I'm very grateful, look after you and know that I'm sending you all my love.

Jas xx
        :thanks: :h

Comment

Working...
        X