Why MWO Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why MWO Rocks!

I simply cannot imagine being sober today without MWO, plain and simple. The support and encouragement cannot be matched, and the lack of controlling behavior on other members' parts make this a wonderful place to be, any time of the day or night.

I've never been on any other forums really. I'm glad that the Angels put MWO in my path. It has changed my life.

Thanks to all of you wonderful members, and of course, thanks to RJ for dreaming all of this up!:h
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Why MWO Rocks!

This definetly a great place. I searched and searched for months for an alternative to change my drinking habits on the web and also through books etc.
      When I found MWO by accident one day, I immediately started posting. This is the first and only forum that I spend time in. It is a comfortable place, it is also safe.

Everyone here is so open and ready to support and educate. There is also a lot of light hearted and interesting information that is not just about "the problems of alcohol".

It's a functioning family, that is the only way I can describe it.
      My computer died a couple of weeks ago and I had no access to the internet. I missed this place and thought about it, couldn't wait to log back on and to see how everyone was doing. I certainly can say that I have gotten more than I expected from visiting here
      I have made friends, friends who support and encourage each other.

Thank you all for making MWO such a special place, for teaching me and for reading my posts.

thank you RJ for for making this happen:thanks:

and last, Welcome to all newbies who may be lurking and still figuring out if this is the right place to be.
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Why MWO Rocks!

MWO Rocks!!! You who have answered have done said everything so eloquently, hard to know what to add. For me, it's a nonjudgemental place, great people w/great senses of humor, compassion, and understanding. I can voice my frustrations w/my life and get such sweet support. MWO ROCKS!

Comment

Working...
        X