Needing help on day 4!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I wrote a long post on my last thread entitled Day 3 and my revelation. It is the 10th post on that thread. It is where I am now on day 4 and I would love some responses. I should have made it a new thread but I didn't. However, If you would read it and respond, I would really appreciate it. I am still going strong with AF, but emotionally VERY weak at the Knees.

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Beth
    formerly known as bak310

Day four IS THE KICKER !!! Beth, chose to be the KICKEEE though... Tomorrow you will be over this four day hump !!! It gets tough on day 4 like a switch is flipped, and then the switch goes off the next day... Hang on... and switch it off for yourself, proudly !! You can do this and you ARE doing this !! I'm so proud of you !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hey bak310,

You're doing really well, stay strong! It gets so much easier and your outlook changes. The cravings go away with each day and you wont miss it. Stay with it. If you want to have a chat I'll go there now,

Benno

Comment

Stick with it - you can do this!! Cravings only last for moments. Try to fill your time with things that you enjoy doing. Drinking is a habit - try to find a new enjoyable habit to replace it.

Comment

Thanks guys....

today IS hard...see my post 10 on my other thread!!
          formerly known as bak310

Comment

bak310.. like Nib said.. day for is a real pain, but just stay close to this place. I had to post a zillion tomes to get through day four.. It is worth it - you can do it!!

MM
            Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Beth,
              Just think of us as your knee reinforcers, then lol.........see!!!.........you`re rock-solid now, headed towards Day 5!!!.........you`re doing this.........doing great!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

If you have some L-glute, it will help. Mostly just look at where you have been and where you are going. The first week is really hard, and the first month seems like forever; but you can do this and you will be so glad you did when you get there. It is like a new life for me.

God Bless
                What St. Frances of Assisi said of himself is true for me.
                ?If God can work through me He can work through anybody.?

Comment

Hi Beth!

Sending support! Day 4 was always my hump too! Hang in there. Tomorrow will be grand! :goodjob:

Sherry
                  "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Wishing you onward and upward thoughts for the weekend.. I'll be away.. You are in good hands though.... oh and one more,,,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
                    X