Now 4000 strong!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now 4000 strong!!

Anyone notice that as of today we have 4000 potential members, on their way to a better life?

Thanks to Roberta Jewell, and the vision of a better life to those who have become desperate, and want a ray of hope. We are here to make that happen.

Neil

Now 4000 strong!!

Thank God I found M.W.O. to allow me to "make it happen" through all the wonderful support offered here. Hoping so many more will make it happen through this site too.

Thanks to RJ and all the wonderful members.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Now 4000 strong!!

No Neil, did not notice, but that is so great! Roberta Jewell has really given alot of people hope and a way to find support for our drinking problems, I read it in the posts of the newbies and in the continued efforts of long-time members. Congratulations Roberta Jewell, I am forever grateful!
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Now 4000 strong!!

Thanks, Neil and everyone!

Been watching that number but it slipped by me. Thank you for announcing! It's been fascinating to watch these numbers as we grow. For every registered member there are so many who come here each day for the same reason we all do. Last month alone we logged over half a million page views from tens of thousands of visitors (non registered). I want you all to know that because when you help a fellow member with information or support you provide so much more to others, as well. I can't help but feel there is a tremendous and positive ripple effect that takes place on this board every day.

I am so very grateful for all of you.

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

Now 4000 strong!!

Thanks RJ, you really are the best ........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Now 4000 strong!!

I second that.. I dread to think where I would be today if it wasn't for MWO and RJ..
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Now 4000 strong!!

RJ - thanks from me too! BIG thanks!

FMF x
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Now 4000 strong!!

Thanks for noticing Neil. I tend to miss these things so it's always good to have someone like you who is observant around to keep up with this info!

Of course, RJ, you know how I feel about you, love!:heart: Thanks for everything you've done for all of us and for the many unseen people who visit here everyday.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Now 4000 strong!!

I love RJ, I love Neil..............
                  Oh hell, I love ALL of you
                  all 4,000

Special thanks to RJ :h
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                  X