X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday night Tomfoolery....

what do you do for a living???

I own a Day Spa....
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Hi MM. I guess Im not the only one home on a Sat night! I work as a waitress at very nice country club. I live in Florida, so its like living in paradise all the time. I dont really like my job all that much, and I have to deal with alcohol all the time. I might go back to school. Owning a Day Spa sounds like alot of fun!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

hmmm.. working at a country club sounds good to me.. I love to golf!

Rember.. Happiness is not dependent upon outer circumstance. The goal is to find the silence within.. .. Happiness is falling in love with everything around you, everything inside of you.

serving coffee... sweeping streets.. owning a spa.. being a senator.. working in the fields.. sewing.. being a mother.. helping others... it's all why we are here... we are all dependent on each other.. we are all one..

Namaste (you are me and I am you)

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

So true! Very beautiful......I always like reading your posts!
        I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Engineering Manager.

They pay me to figure out how to make things faster, better, cheaper.

I help make millions of things each year, and the odds are, you have at least one of them on the car you drive (if you drive a car).

Neil

Comment

faster.. better.. cheaper.... hmmmm

Are you into pharmacokinetics... we soould talk!!!!!

:H

Comment

I'm a "kept woman" and my husband is a career....the kids are a little easier
              Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
              - George Jackson

Comment

I can only dream of the profit margins the legalized drug lords get.

Nope, metal is my game. Precision metal parts.

Thousands of tons of metal, processed from ingots, into things you use every day.

Neil

Comment

I'm a Postmaster. Not to be mistaken with a PostMISTRESS. As the Postmaster before me used to say, "I ain't nobody's MISTRESS, but I am a Master". Manage a Post Office in the town we used to live in, so now commute back and forth. When everyone is driving into the city to work in the morning, I am the only fool going the other way!
                  The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

I'm a welder in a small airplane factory. Its pretty boring but they let me keep my own hours which works well with 2 kids. Speaking of which, I hear one getting up now and it is the crack of dawn. Bird

Comment

I work in the Australian Government Public Service, its hard to explain exactly what I do, but I consider myself to be a research analyst. I assess other people's (a company) research and development to make sure it's eligible for a govt tax concession.

I have also been in the army, a chef, a stay at home mum, a florist, a cleaner, and heaps of differnt jobs in the public service.
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

I am a traveling database consultant.

I know, booorrring.

Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I guess it's no secret here that I am a spy. I'm not saying who for, though, for obvious reasons.
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

We haul sewage ...... You did ask LOL
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Am currently a painter and decorater. LMAO

Comment

Working...
                              X