Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting in NYC - THIS SUNDAY!!

Important - Change in Time

Here we go – Finally – One week from today September 23 is the big bash in the big apple. Our MWO get together in NYC. So far some people have expressed definite interest. I will PM you guys tonight (very busy tonight) or tomorrow night to confirm. There a few of you who live close enough to come easily who I haven’t heard from so I hope to hear from a few more of you guys also.
    Reenie has been my partner in this endeavor and she deserves a lot of credit for doing so much work.
    Here is the plan we have cooked up PAY ATTENTION
    – Meet in front of the main steps the the Museum of Natural History (87th St. between Columbus Ave. and Central Park West) at 11 AM sharp. Then we’ll walk down to the City Grill – a nice place for lunch. At lunch there are abbers and modders among us, so let’s try to keep it to a drink maximum. That should keep everyone happy. After lunch, if you have to take off for home, then you can go. If you have time to hang out, then there is plenty to do in that neighborhood and we can have a fun afternoon. We’ll decide based on the weather. Long term forecast is for it to be sunny and warm. Here is a link to City Grill.
    The City Grill -- Welcome! New York City Restaurant and Bar
    See you next Sunday
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

works for me and i am looking forward to it. thanks to both mags and reenie for the efforts.

Comment

Hi Mags I was about to start a thread wondering about the meeting this sunday

I am in so that's 2 of us.
      anyone else in?
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

We're up to 4 or 5 confirmed. Hopefully we'll pick up a few more. I'm so glad you're coming. This is getting exciting!

Comment

I just know that you guys are going to share an amazing time together !!!! Have a BLAST !!!! I'll be thinking of you all !!! Hugs, and a

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Have fun and I want stories!!!
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Have a great time ladies and someone take pics as well! Wish I could be there with you guys.
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

yes we should take photos and post them in the gallery. I think this is going to be a lot of fun. Autumn in NYC is the best

Comment

Preciouspinot;196841 wrote: Have a great time ladies and someone take pics as well! Wish I could be there with you guys.
                  aww wish you could come too.

Comment

Hiya folks

Autumn in New York......ooooooooh sounds lovely.

Best wishes to all of you from London town !!!!! I'll be thinking of you all on Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing some photos !

Kath

Comment

I told Mags on PM that one of my very good friend's dad died yesterday of leukemia and his services would be the only thing that would prevent me from coming, but I think that the services should be done by then- I hope. Please keep my friend and her dad n your thoughts.
                      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Mags: I got the walking directions from our meeting spot to the restaurant. It's about a 1/2 mile walk.
                        September 23, 2011

Comment

Half mile is 10 city blocks- no biggee!!

Guys if your some reason I can't get there by 11- I'll meet you at the restaurant at noon- is that cool? My hubby is bringing me in most likely with Sophie and I'd like to bring her into the restaurant for a second to meet everyone. Is that ok with everyone?
                          Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Super Duper. We'd love to meet Sophie. We'll meet you at the restaurant at noon.
                            :h

Comment

Ok great! :h

Comment

Working...
                              X