Meeting in NYC - THIS SUNDAY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok ladies just to let you know, I have no access to internet at home (computer is being fixed)
    but will be at the museum of natural history this sunday 11am
    I am excited to meet all of you

Trix
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

happycamper68;197110 wrote: Half mile is 10 city blocks- no biggee!!

Guys if your some reason I can't get there by 11- I'll meet you at the restaurant at noon- is that cool? My hubby is bringing me in most likely with Sophie and I'd like to bring her into the restaurant for a second to meet everyone. Is that ok with everyone?
      I am soooo jealous, I want to see sophie ..... (and the rest of you of course) ...

Have fun ...
      sigpicXXX

Comment

have a super time this sunday you all. i'm there in spirit. los angeles loves you........ mags you are super fine for really putting together with help i know such a great event. next stop is cruise time ))))
        :welcome:

Comment

That is sooo cool that you all are meeting up! How exciting to see the faces you have grown to know here. Cant wait to hear how it goes.
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Hi All: The day is finally here! I'll be meeting up with some great people who've I met on this board. It is sunny and chilly here on the east coast. I'll be catching the train from my hometown in NJ and will travel into NYC to meet the others. I'm sure we'll be posting feedback on the wondeful time we had. It's going to be nice to meet one another in person. Have a good day. - Reenie
            September 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
            X