A moving Bone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A moving Bone?

Ok, maybe I've lost it, but I seem to have some sort of Phenomina happening in my house.

I found a bone that looked really cool as I was walking on the beach, so I added it to my collection of shells and coral that I have in a pot with a candle, and it looked very cool.

Since then it seems to move while I'm at work, at first just around the pot, and I just put it back into place, this has happpened about half a dozen times.

This morning I got up and it was out of the pot and on the table, I looked at it and thought about how it might have got there, maybe one of my dogs might have moved it? But at the same time they would have been very deft to manuvour throught the other crap on the table and not knocked or moved anything else around. Anfd they are locked outside during the day. So I put the bone back in its place.

I got home from work today, dogs locked outside, and its moved again, just sideways and obviously from the spot I had moved it to.

Joking I've called it the "walking Jesus Bone" but its starting to bewilder me???

Has anyone had a 'walking Bone"?? or am I just a crazy person? I'm leaving it where it is to see if it moves again....

Luv Jas xxx
    :thanks: :h

A moving Bone?

Jas,

That just sends prickles up and down my spine. Yikes!!

Almost worth setting up a vid to capture it moving or see what/who is doing it?

Let us know.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A moving Bone?

Jas, that is weird, I'm with db2 let's put up a nanny cam. It will probably never move again then. It's like the kid you swear can do something until you want to show someone. Then nada. If your bone keeps moving maybe it wants to go back to it's resting place where you found it. I am trying really hard not to make all the boner jokes here.
      Smiles always
      Mar

Comment

A moving Bone?

Jas,
        More than weird! But, weirder things have happened. I am with Simey though, I think I would take that bone back where I found it. Maybe it was happy at the beach and is trying to ge tback there. If you find it by the front door, RETURN it quick...HA HA

Comment

A moving Bone?

Mar,

OMG, I must be slipping. I didn't even THINK of boner jokes. Now I am laughing really hard!! Thanks, I needed it.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

A moving Bone?

Do you have cats? Mine are good at wierd stuff like that But yeah, I'd take it back too, but only after I tried the nanny cam. Be fun to see what was really happening. Youtube, here she comes:H
            Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

A moving Bone?

I'm loving this thread ... OK, in a spooky sorta way ... but thinking it means something ... something good. I'm soooo much a "believer"... Be nice to your bone .. (LOL, ok, that made me laugh) ... no, really .... unless you have cats, I think it's something good. Maybe you need to return it .. or maybe it's something else ... but it's something... or someone .. (imho ... "believer" that I am!) ... Listen to him/her!

~C
              AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

A moving Bone?

Oh yes..... I also agree with the Cam ... definitely do it!
                AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

A moving Bone?

Oh definitely do the cam thing...

I want to see how strings get knotted all by themselves in a drawer or wherever. Anyone else wonder about this?
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

A moving Bone?

Whatever is moving this bone is the same spirit that steals socks from my dryer. Do use a videocam and try to catch it. I want my socks back!
                    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

A moving Bone?

Well Jas,
                      I would promptly return it to the beach.......freaky!!! lol/no lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

A moving Bone?

I agree - send the bone back where it came from!
                        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

A moving Bone?

and the socks too...
                          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

A moving Bone?

I don't know about moving bones, w/three cats and a dog I wouldn't give it a second thought, in my case. But I would like to know who gets into my jewelry case and tangles all my necklaces together! :H

Comment

A moving Bone?

I am all about the cam, then sending it back- it obviously wants out! Or maybe it wants to be somewhere else in the house? Maybe you should move it so it gets more sunlight!:H
                              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X