Boobalicious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boobalicious

It has come to my attention that Kudzu makes boobs grow. Has anyone else experienced this phenomena? There is even a Kudzu breast cream on the market! I though it was my imagination and then I did a search. I really don't want to "grow" but maybe for those of you that do this will be helpful info.
    Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
    - George Jackson

Boobalicious

Hey Myheart,
    Any GOOD growth for men info. don't really want big boobs!!!

Bob

Comment

Boobalicious

where else could us guys put it?

yeah..I have this friend...and he's curious......

nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Boobalicious

All I know is they sell Kudzu all bottled up as "Breast Growth Pills"...just do a search. Of course, alcohol is also estrogenic and will, to some extent, cause breast growth but nothing like I experienced with the Kudzu. I know everyone responds differently but I must be sensitive to the stuff. Maybe I could buy the cream and rub it on my calves or something...LOL!
        - George Jackson

Comment

Boobalicious

Crikey, might have to relabel it and give it to my wife as a multi vitamin!
          "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Boobalicious

That is funny. I needed to laugh. Man boobs?

Comment

Boobalicious

OK guys, pipe down:H . My heart... would that cause pain, tenderness with the swelling? I was about to go to my GP because things have been so swollen and PAINFUL.... OOOUUUCHHH!!!! If that is the answer.. I can't take topa...eye problems... now I can't take kudzu???? Blast
              Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

Boobalicious

was just thinking last night how tender and erm big(ger) my breasts are. i really dont want them any larger, they get in the way now as it is damn it.

roxane

Comment

Boobalicious

There was a thread about this a month or so back if someone wants to go looking for it.... can anyone remember what it was called?
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Boobalicious

I have been taking it for months, I haven't added any inches (thank goodness).
                    Sounds a bit like marketing, e.g, you can buy anti cellulite cream, that didn't
                    work either, (unfortunately for me)
                    Paula.

Comment

Boobalicious

If I strapped on all he kudzu I've ingested over the past 19 months - there might be some considerable increase in cleavage ......

Comment

Boobalicious

O.K. so I was on the stepper at the gym last winter getting in touch with my feminine
                        side reading a chick magazine, mostly comprised of advertizing . Anyway, after reading
                        up on the breast enlargement cream and then on the next page the ad for ass reducing
                        cream I thought," I sure hope the women don't get those two mixed up in the medicine
                        cabinet" and then started to laugh out loud . :H

Comment

Boobalicious

It's mostly the pills they sell (and it's basically pure Kudzu) for breast growth. I did find one cream though. I kept thinking my boobs were really feeling super swollen and tender and then I read about the Kudzu. The same thing happened to me when I was on the pill so I must have "highly responsive boobs" The twins must be quick learners...or something ; )
                          - George Jackson

Comment

Boobalicious

I posted this last month, here is the link LOLhttp://www.maxbreast.us/en/dinggou.htm
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Boobalicious

Betty Boop, Did the Kudzu make you grow?
                              - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X