Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boobalicious

Myheart ...

Unfortunately no .............. Bugger ............
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Boobalicious

Oh well, guess you didn`t waste your money after all, hart!!! LMAO

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Boobalicious

Yeah with all the kudzu I have taken I should be as big as Pamela Anderson...nope, nada, nothing
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Boobalicious

They said on one of the websites that those that are already somewhat endowed tend to respond more than those that are less endowed. Geez, that's kinda irritating....but it does explain things.
          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
          - George Jackson

Comment

Boobalicious

Iam as big as Pamela Anderson, but so uncomfortable, I hate it, and have never appreciated it.

Comment

Boobalicious

Paula,

Then for Heaven's sakes DON'T TAKE THE KUDZU!! :H

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Boobalicious

This is such a funny thread! BOOBS as a side-effect of kudzu? Wow, if true would put the cosmetic surgeons right out of business...

As one who was a happy slim little athletic B-cup right up until age 40, then (without kudzu or surgery!) suddenly sprouted out into the D-cup range (WITHOUT weight gain anywhere else...go figure...?) I can say, if you ain't got 'em, don't wish for 'em.

I will confess right here that I did have abdominal liposuction right before this, and found out (too late) that when fat cells can't re-bloom in the lipo area, they WILL come back somewhere else. I got lucky---free big bosoms. Others I've talked to had the fat return in less desirable places---upper arms, thighs, butt.

I weigh the same as I ever did---125 pounds. But now I have no tummy and bigger tits than I ever wanted! Mixed blessing.

What does all this have to do with alcohol abuse? ZERO! But I think it's nice that we can chat about non-booze-related tpoics here and there, as buddies in this battle...
                Jane Jane

Comment

Working...
                X