OK I'm in a muddle...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I'm in a muddle...

LOL - No finding - you are not coming over as "desparate"!

Just someone suffering big time from :crazymonkey: "monkey mind" :crazymonkey:

Don't worry tho' - these monkeys CAN be made to quieten down with a bit of effort!
    And no - anaesthatising them with alcohol is NOT an option BTW !!!!!

Love 'n hugs :l

satori
    xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

OK I'm in a muddle...

Yup! That's me! Thing is, couldn't my feet be as active as my head please?!?! Dead tired feet and legs so Flamenco's dubious tonight but my mind....my b*** mind! Could dance a Fandango!!

"The Awesome Power of the Mind"..... if I could get it going in the right direction!

No, I wont shut them up with A.... Found my hugest trigger - parents. I mean I knew, but.... But it's 5pm and I've lost the urge to drown forever (in a bottle) that was back after opening their letter this morning. Yea!

Love to all - I hope you all have a companionable weekend. A weekend that soothes some of the feelings posted here by everyone. Even if it's the pooch or a mountain or the sea or a film character.... But a hug to everyone from CyberFeet
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

OK I'm in a muddle...

Hey FMF, I think your problem struck a cord in so many of us. I truly understand your loneliness although I've been married for 25 years. Four years ago when I wanted to leave hubby was hysterical. I have groomed him through co-dependance to the point where he is now cocky. (Be careful what you wish for).

I am 50 years plus, and am leaving for Texas in October, but daughter has her own life there and so I will have to carve a new one out for myself with only some contact. Son is leaving for Canada, so don't know when I'll see him in the near future. All I know is, that my life is fluid right now and hubby is living in the ranch so to speak with all his favorite hobbies and toys.

It's still a learning curve, no matter how old we are. I wish you well.:h
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

OK I'm in a muddle...

Hi FMF, Thanks for referring me to this thread. What I find amazing (being a novice) is the similar connections that lead us to drink. Loneliness a biggy. So true that alcohol kills loneliness!

Comment

Working...
          X