I made it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made it

Hey Suze - I'm with Finding on this......how did we miss that?????

Well done - it is a fantastic achievement - but by now, you will have figured out that you now just feel what every other "normal" person feels like.

It is nothing special in itself.......... but for folks like us........

it is absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Congratulations - and here's to many more!

Hope you are up for a party today!

:disco:

Love

Satori
    xxx
    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

I made it

Congratulations Suze, what an awsome achievement. As Satori said for some its normal but for us its huge. I'm 10 days behind you and like you I will have to re-evaluate. I'm taking it one day at a time but at the back of my mind I keep thinking, wouldnt it be great to reach 60 and then 90!! Baby steps and we will get to where we want to be. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Rustop

Comment

I made it

Thanks, everyone, for your kind, generous replies :h

One of the things I have to deal with is my ridiculous 'need' for rewards .... usually when things are tough. That was one of my major uses for alcohol - not a good idea! You can imagine the let-down at day 30 when there was no chilled pinot grigio LOL.......

I won't spoil this happy thread with my meanderings about what comes next....but I do want to say a big THANKS to everyone here....I would never have made 30 (and 31 today) without you and your encouragement and humour and tolerance and sharing of ideas and experience. Thank you :h :h

Stunningly Sober Suze
        Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
        X